55

Harry Styles

With the notification from mine and Aurora's 'trying to conceive' app telling us today is her most fertile day this morning, we'd already had sex twice before it was even 7:30 in the morning.

It's now my lunch break, and I'm driving myself home to have sex with my wife, and I'm then to return to work within the next hour.

Not because it's Valentine's day, but because that's what our app is demanding of us.

I'm yawning constantly on the drive home, my jaw clicking and aching from how many times my jaw has been pried open for a few tense seconds every few minutes today.

I was hardly able to fall asleep last night, and this is how my body is punishing me.

As I reverse onto the driveway, I press down on the sunglasses compartment on the roof of my car, shoving my sunglasses in and locking the case again, hopping out of my Audi and unlocking the front door as my car beeps with the automated lock.

"Aurora!" I shout from the entryway of the house, wondering where she's ended up during her lunch break.

With no response I start to walk over to the back doors, knowing she often spends her lunch outside on the sun loungers, especially now it's mid February and the sun is making its return after the last month or two in sparse quantities.

Before I make it over to the living room, hands land on my cheeks, lips being pressed onto mine, those same hands falling to my belt buckle within only a couple seconds.

I kiss her back just as quickly, picking her up and urging her legs to wrap around my waist as I carry us upstairs.

Placing her back on our bed, I kick the door shut immediately, despite having an empty house.

I pull back to catch her eyes, running my eyes up and down her body, my cock already hardening at the sight of her only in my t-shirt, looking up at me with desperate eyes.

I kiss down her neck as I unlock her legs from my waist, keeping eye contact with her as I make my way to the ground, onto my knees.

But before I have the opportunity to start what needs to be a quick lunch break fuck, Aurora is shaking her head and pulling on my shirt, taking it off my body as she murmurs, "N-no. Don't do that. Just fuck me, Harry."

I go to speak but she cuts me off before I get more than a few words out, "I want to–"

Her words aren't bitter, but her tone is, "Well I don't, please just be quick."

I pause for a moment, brushing my thumb over her bottom lip, avoiding looking at her eyes, not knowing how to react. She's never turned me down with such.. coldness to her voice before.

I clear my throat subtly and nod, swallowing before bending my head down to kiss her again, trying to focus on what's happening and what needs to happen, running my hands up and down her body until I feel myself harden completely against my jeans.

Her hands are back on my belt as soon as the kiss starts to develop past deeper pecks, our tongues brushing together as she pulls the leather out of my belt loops, letting it fall to the ground next to my feet, not even making a jokey comment before she's unzipping my jeans and pulling me out of my boxers, wrapping her hand around me and pumping.

She doesn't speak to me, she doesn't make any dirty comments or teases, she just sticks to kissing me, a part of me wondering if she's only kissing me so we don't have to fill the otherwise silence with conversation.

It doesn't feel like us.

She moans into the kiss, sitting up and pressing our chests together as she pulls my t-shirt off her body.  She brings my hands down to touch her naked skin as she suddenly smiles at me with an expression my heart and body is so full of love over.