63

Aurora Styles

I stayed on top of Harry for hours, simply just laying on top of him, neither of us wanting to move or get off each other. The sun was our blanket as we cuddled together, and it couldn't have been more perfect.

We didn't talk, but we didn't need to.

Once the sun resembled 5 or 6 in the evening, I made a slow journey to sitting up, sitting directly over the butterfly tattoo on Harry's chest and lifting his sleepy face with a small laugh, "What do you say to me taking you on a walk around the island? I think you should see more than just the villa."

He quirks his brow as he flips his head back and forth around the outside area we're laying in right now, "You mean to tell me this villa doesn't take up 90% of the island's surface area?"

My face falls into a deadpan expression, pushing his shoulder, "Dick. I know this house is massive and it's beautiful, but that's because of the man my pappoús was, he designed it and he practically built it. I promise, I'm not hiding millions of euros from you."

His lips start to roll up into a smile and his hands rest on my hips, thumbs rubbing circles into my skin, "Millions? Plural? So how much are you hiding from me?"

I laugh loudly, shaking my head, "None! All my grandma's money went into my business, you know that!"

He starts to laugh with me, nodding and humming, "I do know that. 'M only teasing you, beautiful girl. Would you like to take me on a tour then? Collect some figs like you mentioned earlier?"

My eyes go wide and I nod as I leap off his body and drag him off the sun lounger, pulling him behind me as I run back inside the house, and up the stairs to my bedroom. I throw a sundress over my bikini, turning around to watch Harry keep his purple swim shorts on, my eyes falling down to his tiger tattoo as he's preoccupied pulling a t-shirt over his chest.

I clear my throat and look down at my hands to stop my thoughts running rampant, knowing I have other things to be thinking of, and focussed on.

Harry turns back around to me, and takes my hands in both of his, smiling at me gently, "Look at me..." The softness in his voice matches his smile, and when I don't lift my head or eyes, he curls his forefinger under my chin and forcefully lifts my face, "That's better, beautiful girl, starting to miss these pretty eyes."

I feel my cheeks tint pink, and Harry smiles at me as his thumb brushes over my cheek, kissing the skin he has caused to redden, "I love you, now c'mon, talk to me, don't go quiet, tell me everything and show me everything you've been desperate to see or say for the last 10 years." He leans forwards and presses the most gentle kiss to my lips, his breath fanning against my lips I hope never have to go another day without feeling the presence and gentleness of his, "I'm dyin' to see where your soul comes from and where we can meet in our next life."

I smile and connect my left hand to his right, laying my head on his shoulder as I lead him down the stairs and out of the house, a simple pair of flip flops on our feet, the most beautiful woven Prada tote Harry bought me back from Milan on my shoulder.

***

We're locked into a peaceful conversation as we walk around the island, Harry helping me pick off a number of figs from up high, "Is this illegal?"

I purse my lips as he drops 5 into my back, shrugging to him with a small laugh, "I hope not."

He shakes his head and drags us away from this specific tree, letting me guide us to my favourite, and mostly private beach, "You don't even know! Aurora, I could get kicked out of the country!"