Chap 14

"Your highness, you're hurting my neck, please, they're nothing but hickeys, they'll go away, it doesn't stop me from working..." Keith was cut off when Isaac took him by the arm leading him to the stairs.

Isaac pulled Keith for more than five minutes during which they crossed many rooms before arriving in front of a door having more golden horn than normal, Isaac pushed violently this door pulling Keith with him. The Doume couldn't read the expression on Isaac's face but he seemed to be very angry. For a moment Keith was afraid, he didn't know what to do. 

Isaac closed the door and walked toward Keith, stopping a few inches from him.

"Damn it !" Isaac said before looking up at Keith. The young servant held his breath, too afraid that at the slightest gesture Isaac's anger would flare up again. He pressed himself as close to the wall as he could, hoping to blend into it and disappear. He hated angry people, they were unpredictable, unreasonable and dangerous. 

"I'm sorry. I- I'm not mad at you, Keith..." Isaac said as he gently stroked Keith's face. The gesture surprised him, he was not expecting the sudden gentleness.

Keith felt his heartbeat quicken, and the blood rush to his head. The longer he was with Isaac, the worse his condition became, but at the same time he longed to be with him.

"Why are you angry ?" Keith asked in a whisper.

Isaac shook his head, the gesture brought out a few strands of hair from his bun.

"I don't know. I just... I want to get to know you without you being so distant and scared. 

And- I... I'm a little jealous of the person who was allowed to get this close to you to the point of leaving marks... I promise, nothing bad will happen to you if you let yourself be with me." 

Isaac slowly moved closer to Keith's face while placing his hands on Keith's hips. Keith got a hot rush and hesitantly placed his hands against Isaac's chest. He was not sure how to react to the sudden statement. Was the prince joking ? Keith's heart was pounding, he had experienced an emotional lift and didn't know what to do with all that feeling.

"I'm- I hope you're not lying, your majesty... Because it's hard to believe that someone of your standing is interested in me... I mean you're so, so impressive and scary and mesmerizing. It's hard to resist." 

For a moment the tension in the room was at its highest and Keith didn't know what to do, he thought he had told Isaac too much. Keith searched the eyes of Isaac for answers but it was all darkness .

Suddenly, he was interrupted by Isaac's lips rushing to him in a deep, hot kiss.

Isaac slipped his hands under Keith's thighs to lift him up and put him against the furniture. Keith by reflex encircled his legs around the prince while passing his hand in his hair. Isaac kissed and licked Keith's lips as if he couldn't live without them. 

Kissing Isaac was like diving into a fire that doesn't burn you, Keith had never felt that with anyone and this new sensation only made him feel more alive. 

When Isaac separated himself from Keith's lips, both were breathless, Isaac's face was red and feverish with excitement, his pupils were dilated, his hair was loose, Keith had never seen the prince in his state and he was enjoying every moment. The Dolce did not leave more time to Keith to think and attacked his jaw, moving his lips along his neck in a myriad of kisses. When Isaac reaches a particular point, Keith could not help but let out a moan of pleasure.

"Hmm.. so you like it here ?" Isaac licked and began to repeatedly stimulate this spot, which was followed by a multitude of moans from Keith.

"Ohh... my- yes, your highness this is so..." Keith groaned again before grabbing Isaac's hair and pulling his head back to kiss him roughly.

Isaac let out a moan of pleasure, before carrying Keith to a bed where he laid him down.

"Take off your clothes." Said Isaac breathless while removing his own.

Keith was hypnotized by the man in front of him, he knew that Isaac was gorgeous but what he had before his eyes was indefinable. Isaac had a muscular torso, on which fell some strands of his red hair contrasting with the whiteness of his skin. In front of this view, he felt a wave of blood going directly to his cock.