Chap 19

"I'm sorry I ruined the mood... I just wanted to know more about you." Said Isaac turning to look at Keith with a weak smile.

"It's ok, I kind of understand how you feel... Well, you can ask me anything, if you want." Keith tried as hard as he could to look enthusiastic, it was partly his fault that the discussion had taken this turn.

Then, a few seconds would pass without Isaac reacting or asking any questions. He just looked at Keith without saying anything. The latter was begining to feel conscious of the slightest move he might make under the Prince's scrutinizing gaze.

This man was so strange but in a good way, probably. 

His thoughts were cut off by the warm and wet feeling of Isaac's lips tenderly pressing against his own. Isaac kissed him with a softness he had never shown before. Keith returned the kiss with more fervor, taking Isaac's neck to deepen their kiss. The young servant ran his tongue over Isaac's mouth before kissing his jaw, then his neck, where he stayed longer, letting the oriental smell of Isaac's perfume invade him. He definitely loved the smell. 

Keith bit the tender skin of Isaac's neck while running his hand along Isaac's body to stop in front of the prominent bulge in Isaac's pants. Keith rubbed it, through the tissue, as he returned to Isaac's lips to kiss him deeply, exploring every corner of Isaac's mouth. The prince moaned from the kiss and put his hands on Keith's ass. The sudden move surprised the young Doume and made him moan in return, he bent down until his face was level with Isaac's erection. He pulled his cock out of the cloth's grip, it was burning hot and Keith could feel Isaac's throbbing excitement. He took it between his lips, sucking the tip before licking the length, wetting it with his saliva. Keith took one last look at a red-hot Isaac, shaking with excitement, and took his cock fully into his mouth. 

Isaac was a moaning mess since Keith had started to suck him. The young servant was running his mouth back and forth along Isaac's length while sinking his cheeks, this made the young Dolce pull hard on Keith's hair making him do a deep throat.

"Keith... Stop it, I'm going to..." the Doume continued to suck fervently on Isaac's cock. It was turning him on to be the reason for Isaac's condition.

"Really, Keith, stop, I'm going to come !"Isaac said breathlessly and gritted his teeth.

The latter made a last sucking movement taking Isaac's cock entirely in his mouth leading the prince in a last moan of pleasure to cum in Keith's mouth. The young servant had never tasted semen and he regretted having experienced it, it tasted horrible. He turned to the grass to spit out Isaac's liquid desire.

"God, Keith, I'm sorry." Isaac quickly pulled a cloth from his pocket and handed it to Keith, who wiped his mouth with it.

"It's okay, I wanted to try but it's horrible." Said Keith laughing before getting up.

"You didn't have to do that, but thanks... felt amazing." Isaac said with a blush.

"Herm, we can go home and eat if you want ?"

To tell the truth, Keith was now hungry for real food and Isaac's proposal made his mouth water.

"I'd love to... just show me a place where I can rinse my mouth out to get rid of some of the taste."

"Oh sure, come on." Isaac blushed again as he made his way to the exit.