Chap 27

Isaac had spent the meal trying to relax, to think only of this instant with Keith. Even if Keith had a calming effect on him, Isaac could not suppress the anxiety inside him that only grew as time went by and the idea of being alone in the dark grew. He hated not being able to control this fear, he found it ridiculous.

He had tried all means to get rid of it, he could not leave a small light in his room, it prevented him from sleeping, so he had tried to put essential oils or music, in vain. Hypnosis, electric shocks and even the separation of consciousness were all useless. The fear and anxiety remained, always waiting to torture him. That's why most of the time he didn't sleep or did it during the day when he had time. Maybe Keith could remedy that, he felt so good by his side. He didn't feel comfortable asking him though, although he was sure it would be good for him there was the fear of showing Keith more of his weaknesses. Even if Keith had already seen some of it, it was still a risk Isaac was taking by opening up to someone like Keith.

He hated hearing himself think that, it reminded him of his mother.

Keith at the other end of the table had finished eating and already seemed to be starting to fall asleep in his chair. His head was back revealing his delicious and delicate neck, his face was hidden by his black hair, Isaac could still discern the mole at the corner of his mouth, he loved this feature in Keith, he found his sexy, it makes him want to kiss Keith. In fact, everything about Keith made Isaac want to cover him with kisses, to keep him against him and to feel him.

"Keith." Isaac called as he put down his cutlery and watched Keith jump at the call of his name.

"Hmm, yes..." Keith said sleepily.

He was so cute.

"Stay with me tonight, please."