Chap 17

Keith woke up in what he assumed was Isaac's bed. It was large with silky sheets that wrapped Keith in warmth. He wanted to take them back to his room with him, because he  never had a bed this comfortable in his life.

When he was fully awake Keith began to inspect his surroundings. The bed was located in the center of the room, on each side was a bedside table with a lamp, whose shade represented different floral patterns. Opposite the bed was a fireplace surrounded by a couch and chairs gathered around a table where Keith could spot tulips. Keith loved tulips, they had a very fine smell that he found exquisite. He could find them in early spring about 30 miles outside of the town, growing along old, rarely traveled paths.

His gaze continued to wander around the room before it settled on the clock, it showed 5:30.

5:30 p.m ! I'm late. Keith thought as he quickly got out of the bed sheets to find his clothes. 

He was late for the meeting with his mentor Ash, and Ash, despite the hopes that Keith had placed in his personality, was not really someone of convenience. Ash wasn't as unpleasant as the head butler, but he was still stern and not very patient. However, Ash's personality was not the most pressing issue at the moment. Keith had looked and lifted every piece of furniture in the room but he could not see the shadow of one of his clothes.  Keith was sure he had taken it off by the bed. 

Their disappearance had to be the work of Isaac, the nobleman hated disorder. At least in their house...

"Fuck ! Fuck ! Fuck ! Why do the nobles have this habit of putting everything away immediately ! It's a pain in the ass." Keith said to himself as he turned over all the bed sheets in search of his clothes. He really couldn't go out the way he was, that is, wearing Isaac's shirt and no underwear.

"You're just as sexy when you're angry."

 Isaac's sudden voice surprised Keith, and when he turned around he found the prince leaning against the bedroom door with a teasing smile on his face. The fact that Isaac found this amusing annoyed Keith even more. He really didn't feel like laughing, he had to go now and with clothes if possible.

"I don't have time for this Isaac, tell me where my clothes are, I have a fucking meeting ! "

Keith said angrily as he walked towards Isaac who was still in the same position with his little smug smile that Keith wanted to rip off his handsome face for the moment.

"You don't have to go, I personally made sure of that." announced Isaac while approaching Isaac.

"What ? What did you tell them ? "

Keith was worried that Isaac had told them about what they had done earlier in the morning, if so, then he was screwed.

"I didn't tell them about us, calm down Keith." Smiled Isaac before coming to kiss Keith gently. He was surprised by the gesture that had come so naturally to Isaac, he could be sure of one thing : this man loved physical contact, he did not stop touching him. 

In the meantime, if he didn't need to go to the meeting, Keith told himself that he had nothing to do in this room. He broke away from Isaac's grip and looked at him.

"Well then I'll go back to my room. Umm.. thanks, for earlier.. It was, cool I guess.."  Said Keith while touching the back of his neck in embarrassment.

" No, please stay !  I- I can give you a tour of the palace and you can stay for dinner. Maybe ?"

 Isaac had said this sentence while looking at his feet and Keith, even though he could not clearly read Isaac's face, noticed for the second time that Isaac's cheeks were slightly flushed. He thought it was cute that Isaac's body was so expressive, in so many ways...

"Herm - I'm not sure it's right to be seen with me." 

It's true, after all, the class difference was huge, like Isaac's a royal and him, a servant for now, plus Keith felt a little uncomfortable around Isaac. Isaac was too friendly and too familiar with Keith, even though he was a member of the royal family and a Dolce. Keith of course didn't hate the way Isaac treated him, he was just suspicious.

"Keith who cares if I'm with you, I can do what I want and I want to be with you."

 Isaac said as he lifted his head to face Keith.

"Ah okay, I was just saying that because I... never mind, I'll follow you then. Show me. " 

Keith had almost told Isaac what he was really thinking, and even though Isaac seemed rather understanding and caring, he was still Keith's superior, and he couldn't tell him anything.

"Well, let me show you a fantastic place."  Said Isaac smiling and taking Keith's hand in his. The young Dolce was moving too fast and Keith didn't have time to enjoy the beauty of the palace. He wanted to stop Isaac many times but refrained. He knew his place.