Chap 30

When Keith woke up, he felt his whole body hurt, especially his hips and ass. Isaac had been biting, kicking and riding it all night until Keith passed out. Despite the fatigue and pain throughout his body, Keith felt clean. Had Isaac washed him while he slept ? Just the thought made Keith blush with embarrassment, Isaac Baroni a Dolce had lowered himself to such a painful task for him. He was only a quick fuck, Keith thought Isaac was going through a lot of trouble for a sexfriend. But maybe he did that with everyone, it was kind of nice to meet someone who took care of one of his one night stands.

Keith gently removed Isaac's arm before coming to stand up and get his uniform. It was posed on a chair in front of the bed, Keith threw a glance at the clock on the chimney, it indicated 6 : 40 am, he was going to miss breakfast. Keith hastened to put on his suit before leaving the room discreetly and heading for the second door at the end of the corridor. It was an immediate failure as he came face to face with the guards.

"Stop, declare your identity"

It couldn't be more annoying and embarrassing, Keith thought.

"Uhh hello, I'm Keith Sayyid a servant organizing the wedding anniversary ball."

"Oh you are the partner of his majesty Isaac Baroni, he told us about you. Forgive me but why are you leaving so early ?"

My god this was awkward Keith thought. Why did this guard have to be so nosy, just let me pass.

"Herm, I'm just going to have lunch and get to work."

"Oh well, have a nice day then, Mr. Sayyid." The guard moved out of Keith's way and waved.

As he entered the dining hall, Keith immediately noticed the difference in sound between the family wing of the palace and the servant wing. Everything here was 3 times louder, the change was really aggressive and unpleasant. The room was full of people and Keith couldn't find Eloise. He searched for a few minutes before being called to order by the sound of the bell reminding him that there were only 30 minutes left before the dining hall closed. He decided it was best to hurry up and get some lunch and find a seat before it was too late. Keith made his way to the mess hall but was rudely pushed by someone.

"Oh my God I'm... Wait- Keith ?" It was a young blond man with chestnut eyes, Keith recognized him as the man he had slept with a week ago.

"Ah yes, hello ?"

"Ah ah sorry, we know each other you know.. We met with Eloise a week ago. I'm Nathan."

"Yes hello, uh great to see you.

I have to get something to eat I'm late. I'm sorry, I look forward to meeting you again."

"Oh, I just got here too, I missed the alarm."

"Oh, okay."

"Hmm I'm alone too, we can have lunch together, it might be nice."

Great, Keith really didn't want to make friends with a one-night stand, his head was already messy enough as it was. But he hated being unpleasant and didn't know how to say no, and Nathan didn't seem to know how to read the atmosphere, so Keith accepted, hoping that the meal would pass as quickly as possible.