The envoys

(Note: Certain events will not happen in the same order as in the original stories.
I also add a new punctuation key: -skills/spell-.
I didn't use Japanese honorifics)

Chapter 2: The envoys

Rimuru POV

Back to Tempest after the Demon Lord's banquet, and it's already anarchic, the executives wanted to trow a big party again, but I stop them. Instead, I created something call 'The Great Banquet' so when they want to celebrate my returned it doesn't become a festival, plus it can happen whenever. Besides, this banquet is only for high ups, so it's better... even if sometimes they are exception, but it's a story for another time.

The banquet started, I like it, it is more relax when there is only people I know, probably because they don't reserve totally themselves around me. The rest of the evening goes well, unfortunately we stopped around midnight because everyone has to work tomorrow, which is understandable, I too need to work tomorrow. When the executives started to depart, I ask Shuna to change the morning meeting planning to add a moment for the talk about the tomb.

"As you wish my Lord." she said.

*Next morning*

I'm currently heading toward the meeting room, I just hope it goes well. Last time when we had a meeting an 'anonymous' dragon made a terrible proposition and the executives weren't happy, it took a lot of time to calm them down. Anyway, I open the door, made my way to my seat and started the meeting.

"Good morning everyone, I hope you've been doing well since last night."

They all responded with 'Yes' or similar answers. We then started talking about a lot of stuff as budgets for school equipment, buildings and roads. I also received all the daily report from the executives, it seems nothing big happened recently.

"Now... I need to inform you about what happened during Walpurigs." I said.

*Small pause for dramatic reasons*

"While we were discussing what to do with the land that the bas... I mean Clayman left behind after his death, I received a troubling message." I continued.

"And what was the content of that said message my Lord?" asked Benimaru.

"Well, you see... apparently a portal of some sort appeared and left a tomb-like structure behind before closing." I responded.

"A portal you say?" demanded Vesta, in a worried tone.

"That sure is trouble." said Rigurd.

"Indeed." responded Rigur.

"Yes, so I think the best option is to send Souei to investigate the area without entering the building." I informed.

"Yes, it is the most reasonable way to handle the situation." Benimaru said.

"Mmhmm." the others agreed while nodding.

"Then..." I was about to say something but...

{Alert: Disturbance in coming.}

Disturbance?

{Yes, in about 12 seconds, 11, 10...}

When the count-down reached 0, the door busted and a familiar littl... ahem... a girl enter the room interrupting the whole meeting.

"Bestiiieee!" yelled the pink haired girl running toward me.

"Milim... w-what are you doing here?" I said a bit chocked and angry that she not only destroyed the door again, but also interrupted the meeting.