Falmea

(Note: This chapter is to add more details about the capital. We follow Falmea and her discovery of it and her impressions, etc. With that said you should know that everything in this chapter happens a little bit after the fifth chapter. It is shorter than normal, sorry.)

Chapter 10: Falmea

Falmea POV

Today is a big day, they start to transfer people to the new capital. At first when I was summoned to Lord Rimuru's office I was scared, who wouldn't be scared in front of the one they call 'God'. I made my way to the castle gate, and was stopped by guards. Normally some places inside the first wall are public, but you still need to register at the gate. They asked me what my business was, so I showed them the letter. Their eyes widened a bit, and I was guided to the second wall's gate. I was told to wait, they said that someone was supposed to be here for me. That someone arrived, and it was Shuna, she is such a great person. Recently she finished my custom order for a bunny hat. I already had one, but I loved it so much I asked for a special one.

Anyhow, Shuna led me towards Rimuru's office, she opened the door and signaled me to enter before her, so I did. When I entered, all eyes were on me. All the executives were there, probably in a meeting.

A meeting, this early?

3RD person POV

"Hello there, Falmea" said the slime.

"G-Gr-Greetings, my Lord!" responded the girl.

So stressed. Why is everyone I meet stressed like this? Thought Rimuru.

"Falmea, do you know why I summoned you?" asked the Demon Lord.

"N-No, I-I don't, s-sorry!" almost yelled Falmea.

"It's fine, it's fine. Don't worry about it. I will explain." told the Ruler of Monsters.

Thus, Rimuru explained why he summoned Falmea in his office. The slime informed her that he and his subordinate discussed a way to know if the citizens enjoyed their time in the city. The silver-blue-haired being had already asked some inhabitant, but he believed that because he was the one asking, the results may be wrong. To resolve this issue he decided to ask the unique expert he knew in this domain: Falmea.

Rimuru had already worked with Falmea, it was during a festival. He wanted a guidebook of his old city with ratings and information about the best places. He had found a notebook with good notes about the infrastructures in Tempest, when he found the author's name he called for her to ask if she could make that book, which she did. The pamphlet was useful for the visitors because they could easily know about the best places to eat, sleep, buy goods, etc.

Now the slime wants Falmea to explore the new city, note, and rate every new attraction. He also wants her to make a survey and see if people are happy about the changes. This will help him know if the citizens are enjoying themselves or if they are not.

"Is this really all you wanted from me?" Falmea asked.

"Yes." was his response.

"Why me?" she asked

"You did a good job last time." one of the executives added.

"Indeed." the slime said.

"I-I see... I will do it then!" enthusiastically responded the rabbitman.

With that done, the girl left the office and was guided back outside the second gate by Shuna.

Falmea POV

Now that I am outside, let's start with the castle's public places. Thus, I started to walk toward the park. The public places are; the garden, the library, and the temple. In the middle of those is the park, the difference between the park and the garden is that the garden is in a closed area and is mainly composed of flowers, rare or exotic plants. I walk through the park, and there are many inhabitants here. I was greeted by many. I asked some questions, such as 'do you like the new city' or 'what do you think about this place', to which I received good thoughts. 3/5