Luci★Fer's Journey

(Note: Adding new a punctuation keys: *{Voice of the World}*. | Making the VotW talking like -Great Sage- because it's easier. | I consider it as 'skill of the world', so it will be written as -Voice of the World-. | I don't have much information about Luci★Fer's personality, so I created one with what I had from the wiki.)

Chapter 5: LuciFer's Journey

Luci★Fer POV

*5 years before the main events*

Today was the closing day of YGGDRASIL's server, so I decided to log in before the end. I stopped playing because I didn't have the time anymore but if it's the last time... I might as well. Therefore, I connected to the server around fifteen minutes before the shutdown at midnight and I didn't expect to see that the guild still existed in the guild's list. I was in the middle of nowhere for some reason and I started to scroll over my old guild's member list. When I saw Momonga online, I started typing a message, but the server shut down before I could send it.

It's the end now, we will never be able to see each other again...

I closed my eyes thinking that and waited a bit, but when I opened them again I didn't expect to see that... in reality, I didn't expect to see anything at all. However, there really was something, it was not where I connected, it looked more like... another world?

I don't have time to investigate, it's past midnight and I have to work tomorrow.

*Searching for the exit button.* Where is it? Where's the exit button? Wait, where is the entire menu? What happened... Am I stuck here? Oh, maybe I got transported to another world, that would be so cool... yeah like hell it's possible.

I was panicking a bit but when the other peop... angel(?) started to look at me strangely. I calmed down, or tried at least.

What am I going to do now?

3RD person POV

Luci★Fer was now in heaven after the game closed. However, the fallen angel has come a few years before his comrade and a certain event will make sure to break his chances of seeing him.

*{Hidden Announcement: Individual Fallen Angel Luci★Fer was sent in dimension: Heaven by [Unknown].}* (Note: I will call heaven, earth and the rest 'other dimensions'.)

This message was heard by Ciel, Rimuru and Luci★Fer. Normally the -Voice of the World- doesn't notify when it comes to reincarnation, so why now? What does this individual have that make it important enough for the -Voice of the World- to notify of its reincarnation?

Well, after analyzing this being, Ciel theorized that it's because it was reincarnated through a proxy and by another unknown being. Furthermore, he was in heaven, and he is ranked high because he has a name. In a nutshell, the -Voice of the World- believed that Luci★Fer was a threat to the world and its balance, but couldn't do anything other than notify the 'proper authorities' (God) because it was sent by someone else. The system hoped that Rimuru would help dispose of it.
(Note: If you are wondering 'Then why VotW didn't notify about Ainz' it is because he was sent to the normal dimension as a 'normal' (not that much though) individual which VotW didn't consider a threat to the world.)

Rimuru POV

After receiving that message I wondered what to do. It's evening and I did paperwork all day. I just want to burn it all... However, that guy, if what Ciel says is true, which is always the case, then this being is dangerous, and I am the one the world wants to send to deal with. Well, I am the strongest after all...