A Normal Day In The New Capital

Chapter 6: A Normal Day In The New Capital

Rimuru POV

I woke up, opened my nonexistent eyes, changed into my human form and got out of bed. It's been already three weeks since the meeting with Ainz and only two since Tempest 'received' a new capital city. It took some time, but I realized where I was and sighed...

Why did I accept this...

{Because master was being asked every day for the past few years.}

Yeah, I remember now.

I woke up in the newly built castle. It is quite the big building and the residence of the important figures of the country, some maids and close individuals of myself. Some high ups have their own homes and use the castle's chambers when they need to do overtime at work and can't go back to sleep in their houses or for other reasons. I don't mind if they don't use their rooms because I convinced them to have them. Simply because they wanted to dedicate the castle to me but the condition that I accept on was that they will use the castle as well. The castle is made of four main parts, the palace which is where I and the other have our chambers and where the throne room is. The royal library, it is inside the main wall but outside the second one and is open to the public. The garden is also inside the main wall but outside the second one and open to the public. Finally, the 'temple', it is a small place where there is a statue of myself. I accept this place even if I don't like it, simply because it is for people who want to worship me.

(Note: Something like this, but replace the golden statue with a dragon one and imagine it with a city around instead of water

(Note: Something like this, but replace the golden statue with a dragon one and imagine it with a city around instead of water. I do not own the image.)

When you enter the palace, you are welcomed with the main lobby. There are two staircases on each side and a hallway under it. The path is covered with red carpeting and the decoration is made with quite a variety of stuff, such as curved stone, gold and the old unused armors. There is a chandelier made of precious stones and upstairs is a massive door. On the other side of this door are the chambers.

 On the other side of this door are the chambers

(Note: Something like this. I do not own the image.)

The hallway is leading toward the throne room. It is an impressive long room with a throne at the end of it. There are columns on the side and a balcony over them. From the terrace are pillars to maintain the dome-like ceiling. Precious stone made chandeliers are hanging from the said ceiling to enlighten the room. Some Tempest's flags are hanging from the balcony. The throne is at the end of the room with two bronze statues of slime on each side with two gold dragon ones behind it. The throne itself is made of bronze and gold showing on the chair back a motif of a slime and two dragons on each side of it.