Notice

Notice

Hi everyone, I hope you are well. I guess you understood that this isn't a chapter, unfortunately. In fact, that is just me giving some important information that I advise you to read if you are interested in my books. Basically, things happened, and it led me to do this.

Firstly, I have a Discord server where you can ask questions and make suggestions for other books. There are other authors that you could go check out, too. Well, it is also a place to discuss on friendly terms, so if you just wish to chat, you are welcome. You can find the link in my bio on my profile.

Second, there are two books that I am announcing, these two books will arrive eventually, though for the moment it's just scratch, I will publish them one day. The first book is named The Devil's Reveal, this was a suggestion by one of the readers. It is a fanfiction about Demiurge from Overlord. I won't talk too much about it because I want to keep the punch. The second book has no name, and it isn't a fanfiction. The plot isn't set in stone compared to the first book. As for the main idea, it is someone with great power that needs to save many worlds. Yes, it is that classic thing you can find everywhere.

Third, I have a schedule for the books now, it is quite the simple one too. This schedule is for ALL BOOKS, and I will even put it in my bio. Basically, I will post when and if I want to post. Thus, this means that sometimes there won't be a chapter for weeks, but I can assure that I will never stop a book except if it doesn't fit with my ideas. And if I were to stop a book, I would inform it with a notice and, of course, give you reasons.

Finally, I have one bad and one good news for you. The bad news is that I won't continue this fanfiction. I am sure some of you might be happy and others sad, but there are reasons for that decision. First, it isn't going where I wish it to go. I had time to think about the plot, and I found out that it doesn't fit at all. So, I need to work better on plot and on the story for future books. Yes, future books, that means I won't stop writing! Second, this fanfiction was a test. It was the first time I wrote something, and I feel that it is not good enough, and I want to make better books than that. I had an idea of what to do, but it didn't work out. I didn't really do the research I should've done, thus leading this story towards too much incoherence and incomprehension. Now for the good news, I will do another version of this. As I said, I needed to do more research and do a better plot. This means that eventually, there will be (at least one) better Tensura X Overlord fanfiction published. However, I do not know when because I will take my time to make sure everything is alright with my work.

I hope you understand my decisions, and I hope that you will check out my Discord server and my future work. You can comment on ideas of books, thoughts about this one or just thoughts about this notice. Stay safe and see you later.