The Sorcerer Kingdom

(Note: Sorry it took longer than I expected, enjoy. Remember that Ainz and Rimuru's discussions are casual.)

Chapter 8: The Sorcerer Kingdom

Ainz POV

It has been a day since the adventurers' raid. They were weak, so it wasn't a problem, but it had advantages: I was able to see first hand the strength of one of the patrons of Rimuru, I made a somewhat bond with this said patron and I could see if the tomb's defense system is still working and efficient, which is the case.

It was a really useful experience, I could even say that I love it. I learned a lot about the undead of this world. For example, I discovered that Adalman wasn't a lich but a Wight King which is quite the powerful species, from what I assessed. While on the subject, species of monsters and undead are similar to YGGDRASIL but with different appearances and abilities. I also learned that naming a monster can make them evolve if the right amount of magicules, which is the mana of this place, is used.

Quite an interesting ability. I wonder if it will work on us now that we are in this world.

Anyhow, I am sitting on the Throne of Kings, it is in the throne room. It is made from a chunk of obsidian and the back of it is so high that it touches the ceiling. This throne is not normal as we could think at first glance, it allows the one who sits on it to see everything inside the tomb. The object also grants defense against any kind of divination magic, knowing that, I still wonder how Rimuru found out we were here...

In any case, I am thinking about what to do next. I still want to spread the name of Ainz Ooal Gown to the world in hope of finding another YGGDRASIL player and hopefully a former guild member. I had no idea how to do it before, but now I think the best way to do that would be to create a country. That way I can spread the name of the kingdom by making allies, developing a peaceful place and all, basically making a good reputation, so it spreads more. With that everyone will know the name of the kingdom and therefore the king's, which will me. Now the problem is, how to create a nation. I believe the first step is relations with foreign lands and all that political stuff, I already have Tempest as an ally though.

I should talk about this with the others, so I called the guardians and announced what I planned to do for now. I could have done it without them, but they will play a role in the country, so I think it is better if they know.

We talked a bit about it, but they didn't seem happy about the idea at first, probably because it implied making good relations with humans and other 'inferior' races. During this meeting-like situation, Demiurge again said crazy stuff such as 'If you have the trust of many kingdoms we will be closer to rule over the world'. However, this time I stopped him and explained the real reason, even after doing this I got praised by the guardians. The reasons were not that special though, just to find people...

"Marvelous Lord Ainz." said Albedo, still kneeling.

"Kufufu, you are on another level as always, my Lord." informed Demiurge with a little bow and his hand on his hearth.

The reason why Demiurge is not kneeling with the others is because he is now my self-proclaimed assistant, Albedo was doing this job, sometimes, but apparently they did a bet on Adalman and the winner of it would be my assistant (still self-proclaimed thought), Albedo lost, so Demiurge took the nonexistent post. At this point I don't care that much. I mean, if that is what he wishes then I can't really complain.

Anyhow, back to the main topic, everyone agreed, not like they had a good reason not to anyway. However, the main issue is still present, how to create a country.

Maybe he can help? I mean, he already has his own country, so I guess he can help a bit, can't he?

[Rimuru?] I asked the slime through the -Communication Ring- he gave me. It is morning, around 9h30 am, he told me he had a daily meeting around 10 am, so I shouldn't be disturbing too much, I hope.