ᴛʜᴀᴛs ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ʟɪᴋᴇ - ᴍɪɴsᴜɴɢ❤︎︎

ɪɴꜰᴏ
ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ꜰʟᴜꜰꜰʏ ᴀɴᴅ ǫᴜɪᴛᴇ ᴀ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇxᴛ: ʙᴇsᴛ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀs.
——- ʟɪsᴛᴇɴɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ: sᴜɴsʜɪɴᴇ-sᴛʀᴀʏᴋɪᴅs------

7:30 am
ᴊɪsᴜɴɢs ᴘᴏᴠ

I turned around and put my blanket over my head, I went to sleep to late this time. 'I will never watch kdramas until 1 am' I told myself as I finally found the motivation to turn my alarm off.  God how I hate school especially thursdays because I have math in the first two periods. I got out of my bed and got ready. I threw over a brown hoodie and some oversized jeans. I ran downstairs, my little sister and my older brother already up. "Hey jiji i will bring yuna to school today here your breakfast also Minho is here to pick you up" he said with a wink that caused me blushing. You know I always had a crush on Minho, we are best friends. We do everything together and he is hot and charming how could I not?!. "Thanks hyung I will get going now give yuna my breakfast not hungry" i said as I put my shoes on. I grabbed my backpack and went outside. "Hey sungiee let's go it's cold come on" Minho said. "O-okay let's goooo" I said lightly blushing. I got into his car and we went to school.
"Hey sungiiieee" Lix yelled and we ran to each other and hugged. "Hey pixi where's your boyfriend?" I said winking. "He's right here" a voice behind me said and I jumped. "God hyung don't scare me like that." I said pouting. He laughed and put one hand around Lix waist, causing him to blush. I chuckled at him until I heard the bell ring "Let's go squirrel don't want to be late won't you?" Minho hyung said smiling and took me by my hand.

-ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ-

We had geographic in the last lesson, I wasn't really interested so I looked out of the window, the sun shining, brightly showing the snow that had fallen. I heard the bell ring so I packed my bag and went out of school. At the school gate i saw Minho talking to Chan and hyunjin. As soon as he saw me he said goodbye to them and walked over to me. "Hey sungie" he said causing me to smile. "Sooo wanna go eat cheesecake and drink hot chocolate?" He asked winking. I nodded excitedly. He took me to a cafe near the city. It was a cute and cozy cafe. As soon as we entered I instantly saw min smiling. I followed his gaze and noticed cats. "Aww it's a cat cafeee" I said and took his hand, pulling him to a table near the cats and the window. A waitress came and asked "what can I get for you two lovebirds" she said smiling. "I- uhm two slices of cheesecake and two hot chocolates please" minho said. "Okay your order will be here in a few moments" she said kindly and walked back. I slightly smiled at the thought of minho and me being together. Oh what a dream. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice that our order arrived. "Sungie eat" minho said.

-ᴍɪɴʜᴏs ᴘᴏᴠ-

Seeing jisung stuffing his cheeks with cheesecake is so adorable. His eyes shining as he looked at the snowflakes falling. He is truly a sunshine, god am I whipped but for him, always. "Hyuuuung stop staring at me like that" he said blushing "you're to adorable to not stare at baby" i said causing him to turn into a deeper shade of red. As he finished his cake I payed and took him outside. It was already beginning to get dark outside so I took him to the place I wanted to take him to. I knew he hasn't been there yet so I knew he will love it. "Hyung where are we going it's cold?" Jisung asked. "Just wait sungie I am sure you will love it" we drove to the forest near my house I took my bag and his hand and walked into the forest.

After 5 minutes we were nearly there. "Sungie I need you to close your eyes for me okay?" I said and he closed his eyes. I guided him to the place..
"Open your eyes baby" as he opened his eyes he instantly smiled. In front of us was a big lake that was completely frozen. And in the background you could see the sun setting slowly. He turned to me and hugged me tight. "It's beautiful" he whispered. I took ice skates out of my bag and gave him his. "Let's go "I said and went on the ice. We skated a bit until I grabbed him by his hand. I took a deep breath "sungie" I said "yes" he answered softly "I want to tell you something....I like you.. no scratch that I love you. I have loved you since our first vacation in the 8th grade and I wanted to ask you if you want to be my baby?" Tears formed in his eyes" of course min YES" he screamed and hugged me. After 5 minutes I let go and looked into his eyes. Then on his lips "can I?" I asked softly. He nodded shyly and I closed the gap between us. His lips felt so soft almost too soft. The taste of vanilla and still a hint of cheesecake drove me insane.

-ᴊɪsᴜɴɢs ᴘᴏᴠ-

His lips felt so perfect. Mint with a bit of honey. I smiled into the kiss. It wasn't rushed or heated. Just pure passion and love. After some time he slowly pulled away to look me into my eyes " I love you baby" he said softly, this nickname made me blush. "I love you too minmin" I said shyly. He lifted me up and I raped my legs around his waist. He leaned in and kissed me again. "God you are so perfect baby" he mumbled into the kiss. After a bit he pulled away, our foreheads touching. He smiled softly and said "let's go home baby".

❤︎︎ᴛʜᴀᴛs ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ʟɪᴋᴇ❤︎︎