ꜰᴇᴇʟ ᴍᴇ- ᴄʜᴀɴʟɪx ⍟

----- ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: ɴᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ - ʀʜɪᴀɴɴᴀ---------------ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: sᴇxᴜᴀʟ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ, ʙᴏɴᴅᴀɢᴇ, ᴍᴏᴀɴɪɴɢ ᴋɪɴᴋ, ᴘʀᴀɪsɪɴɢ ɪɴꜰᴏ: ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜɪs

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: sᴇxᴜᴀʟ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ, ʙᴏɴᴅᴀɢᴇ, ᴍᴏᴀɴɪɴɢ ᴋɪɴᴋ, ᴘʀᴀɪsɪɴɢ
ɪɴꜰᴏ: ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜɪs

1 ᴘᴍ

-ꜰᴇʟɪx ᴘᴏᴠ-
God how I hate my job, firstly my boss is an ass to everyone and secondly everyone is overworked including me. But sadly I need the money so quitting this job is not an option. I knew I would be working until late again but luckily it's Friday so I am planning on getting ready with jisung to go to a club. You know I am not that old I am 19 years old but because of family issues I was forced to work and stop College.

-time skip-

It was 6 pm and I somehow managed to get out of work. I texted jisung that I'll be coming over to get ready. I got into my car and drove to his house. I knocked on his door "heyyyy come in jisung is upstairs" said his sister letting me in. I walked to his room not even knocking. "What's up bitch" I said him jumping up and tackling me in a hug. "Let's get ready all the boys will be there we will go to Kai's house he's hosting a party" ji said. We changed into our outfits which are matching. I am wearing a loose long sleeve crop top and some black leather pants with chains and boots. I don't know why but I was feeling extra confident today so I decided to wear something under my outfit nobody knew about.

We arrived at the party quickly finding our friends who were in the kitchen. "Heyy guys what's up" hyunjin said already a bit drunk. But I noticed someone was missing and that someone is my crush Chan. You know Chan and I have a really good friendship but I just couldn't help but fall in love with him. Just thinking about him makes my cheeks heat up. "Hey where's Chan ?" I asked and hyunjin pointed towards the corner of the living room. I saw Chan sitting there with Changbin and soobin. I walked over to them soobin and Changbin already smiling at me. "Hey guys" I said smiling. " oh hey Lix you look good" Chan said biting his lip.

-ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇs ᴘᴏᴠ-

Felix winked at Chan smiling. Walking towards the dance floor .,Felix noticed chan following him later taking his hand and dancing with him. Their hips swayed to the beat them not breaking eye contact. Felix started to feel hot, cheeks flushing and his breathing picking up as he practically grinded against each other. Chan pulled Felix towards one of the private rooms whispering into Felix ear "you're gonna be mine after this night baby".

They stumbled into one of the rooms closing and locking the door. Felix back was slammed against the wooden door. Lips crashed on each other, cloth pieces being ripped off and thrown somewhere. Chan picked Felix up laying him on the mattress. Felix whimpered "please just do something" he whined making Chan smirk "oh baby we have the whole night before us."

——-tbc—————