ᴅᴏ ɪ? ᴄʜᴀɴɢʟɪx⍟

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: sᴍᴜᴛ, ᴘʀᴀɪsɪɴɢ, sɪʀ ᴋɪɴᴋ, ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ sᴛᴏʀʏ, ʟᴏɴɢ ʙᴀᴄᴋ sᴛᴏʀʏ
ɪɴꜰᴏ: ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʀᴇ ɪɴ sᴋᴢ sᴏ ɪᴅᴏʟ ᴀᴜ.
——ʟɪsᴛᴇɴɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ: ᴍʜᴍᴍ-ᴋᴀɪ--------

3ᴘᴍ

-ꜰᴇʟɪx ᴘᴏᴠ-

Me, hyunjin and Minho hyung were the only one at the company at the time. Why you ask? Because we needed to practice for the upcoming comeback. We were already practicing since 11 am but because of us being the dance line we do extra practice. "Okay guys let's take a short break, Chan, Changbin and jisung are coming to the studio in a hour so Lix you can do your recordings then okay?" Minho hyung asked. "Yea that should be fine I have vocal practice in two hours so it should be alright" I said with a smile. He nodded and I sat down to drink something. We then continued our practice until the others arrived which means I will be alone with them because the others are going to our dorms. I sighed and grabbed my stuff to go to the 3racha studio.

-ᴄʜᴀɴɢʙɪɴs ᴘᴏᴠ-

I heard a faint knock and got up because I knew it will be Felix. I opened the door and was greeted with a sweaty Lix. "Hey Lix come in we can do your recordings fast so you can rest" I said reassuringly. He just nodded tiredly and walked into the studio. "Hey lixie lets start so we can get this done fast" Chan said. "I have vocal practice after this either way so don't worry" lix said. I was worried he might overwork himself to much. You know even tho I seem cold I really care for him. We do not share a dorm so I am planning to invite him over after vocal practice. He often visits us but because of the busy schedule lately he couldn't. 'I should be finished by the time he is finished anyway' I thought.

-ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴠᴏᴄᴀʟ ᴘ.-

I waited for Lix at the entrance. After a few minutes I saw him coming towards me. I waved at him and he threw me a smile. "Hey Lix wanna come over to our dorm, hyunjin is staying with innie and Chan and jisung aren't going to be back soon." I said. He nodded and we walked to my dorm. After a few minutes we got there and got in. "Lix you can take a shower if you want I will order some take out okay?" I said. "Thanks binnie hyung" he said smiling running off to the bathroom. 'God this smile really brightens everyone's day' I thought. I ordered everything and waited for lix to be done with his shower. You know maybe or maybe not I begged Chan and jisung to stay at the others dorm, so Lix and I can have the whole night for us. I even said I will treat them food for three days okay?!.

9:30 pm

-ꜰᴇʟɪx ᴘᴏᴠ-

While I was taking a shower all I though about was Changbin. I thought about his muscular arms and how his hand would perfect fit around my n- wait what was I thinking. I felt myself getting slightly aroused. ' god Lix stop do not get horny now, not good' I quickly got out and dressed into my t-Shirt and some shorts. As I walked out of the bathroom I saw Changbin sitting at the table his arms and side profile perfect on display. Perfect timing really perfect. I gulped and quickly rushed into jisung room because i wanted his sweater. Yes I love his hoodies okay do not question it. I walked to the table and sat down. "Hey Lix takeout should be here any minute okay?" Bin said. I just nodded and took out my phone.

-ʀɪɴɢ ᴅɪɴɢ ᴅᴏɴɢ-

Changbin got up and opened the door. And there was a girl with pretty black hair and a perfect figure. "Hello here is you order" she said "thanks" "oh and by the way you look really hot" she said flirting with him. I was boiling of jealousy. I hate it when someone talks to him like that. I was so mad that I did it even notice Changbin. "Lix? Lix you good?" "O-oh yes sorry" I said heat creeping up my cheeks. He seem to let it slide and we ate and talked about the comeback and stuff. Still I wasn't going to let it slide. After eating Changbin and We got up to watch a kdrama in his room. We decided to watch 'business proposal'.

After half of a hour in I finally had enough. I sat myself down onto his lap. He looked at me in shock . I leaned to his ear and whispered " you know I don't like it when other people flirt with you, you are mine" I whispered jealousy dripping from my voice.

-ᴄʜᴀɴɢʙɪɴs ᴘᴏᴠ-

I smirked and pulled him up "is that so? I am just yours?" I said. He blushed but nodded nonetheless. "Then you are also just mine baby do you understand" I said and he nodded. "Words" "yes hyung" he whispered "what was that?" I asked "YES Hyung" he said louder this time. I switched positions so he was under me. He squirmed and whined. I looked him up and down his curves and erection perfectly showing. "Hm what do we have here, already needy" I said. He buckled his hips up whining. "What do you want baby?" "Wanna be filled by sir, please help me hyung." He moaned. I groaned pulling his shorts and tshirt off. Only to see him wearing red lacy panties. "God kitty what are you doing to me mhm" I whispered. He tucked at my shirt so I undressed myself as well. He than climbed back on top of me. "Sir can I suck you off please?" He asked while tracing my abs. "Of course baby" I said lowly. He then hooked his finger tips under my waist band and slowly pulled my boxers down. He took my member into his mouth, the warmth driving me insane. He started sucking, pushing his tongue against the head and god it felt like heaven. "God kitty your doing so good going to make me cum so hard baby" I said groaning lowly. He moaned around me. Praise kink? Hot. I soon felt my high nearing so I pulled him off throwing him softly onto his back. "Let me prep you baby okay?" I said. "Also tell me when to stop and your safe word baby just in case" I said softly "mhm- I- sunshine" he said causing me to smile. I grabbed the lube and lubed my fingers and his entrance. "This is going to hurt a bit" I said slowly entering one finger. After a moment I had three fingers in him. "Yes-yes yes yes sir please fill me up" he begged.

-ꜰᴇʟɪx ᴘᴏᴠ-

God it felt all so good. He took his fingers out making me whine at the loose. "Baby I am going to enter now relax yourself okay?" he said. I only nodded not wanting to wait anymore. He entered making me scream at the sudden stretch "OH Oh my god sir so good" I moaned. "Relax baby tell me when I can move" he said. After a few minutes and kissing I leaned to his ear again and whispered "sir make me scream, make me not remember anything but you fucking my hole. Fill me up with your cum. Fuck me sir" I said seductively. He groaned lowly thrusting into me in a inhuman speed "GOD Yes yes yes" I moaned. He changed the position slamming right into my g-point. "YES RIGHT FUCKING THERE" I screamed clenching around him. God it was all to much it felt to good. "Fuck baby you're gonna make me cum if you clench anymore" he said. I felt my high coming really close "YES make me cum, fuck fill me up" i begged as I reached my orgasm shaking and moaning nonstop. He groaned and fucked me through it, his thrust also becoming harder and faster. I was starting to feel overstimulation "fuck bin to much please" I sobbed/moaned. "Fuck Lix I am close hold on" he said and a moment later I felt a warmth inside me making me roll my eyes back. "Fuuuuuccckkk" I moaned as my second orgasm came washing over me. "God you did so well baby" he said slowly thrusting so I came down from my high. I instantly pulled him down into a deep kiss hugging him. "I love you baby" he mumbled into the kiss. I pulled away looking him into his eyes." Baby will you be my boyfriend?" He asked. "Yes of course I will" I said as a happy tear escaped. He quickly smashed his lips onto mine making me whine. " fuck baby you make me fall even deeper everytime" he said "ᴅᴏ ɪ ?" I said.