sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ- ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴇᴀʀs

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ : ɴᴏɴᴇ ɪɴꜰᴏ : ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀs ᴀʀᴇ ɪɴᴄʟᴜᴅᴇᴅ sʜɪᴘs: ᴄʜᴀɴɢʟɪx, ᴊᴇᴏɴɢᴄʜᴀɴ, ᴍɪɴsᴜɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ sᴇᴜɴɢᴊɪɴ

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ : ɴᴏɴᴇ
ɪɴꜰᴏ : ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀs ᴀʀᴇ ɪɴᴄʟᴜᴅᴇᴅ
sʜɪᴘs: ᴄʜᴀɴɢʟɪx, ᴊᴇᴏɴɢᴄʜᴀɴ, ᴍɪɴsᴜɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ sᴇᴜɴɢᴊɪɴ

- 4 ʜᴏᴜʀs ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ -

All eight members are currently preparing for the new years party. It has been a really busy year for stray kids so having the chance to celebrate new years together is the best. "The food is nearly done" minho yelled out of the big kitchen. Seungmin, felix and jisung are decorating and preparing the table for the dinner. Hyunjin and changbin are setting up games and movies while minho, chan and jeongin are making food. Its already nearly dark outside. Excitement is starting to build up in the eight members bodies.

- 2 ʜᴏᴜʀs ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ -

After eating everyone scrambled on the couch. Binge watching kdramas, snacking, cuddling and laughing. It was great to finally get rest and spend time togehter without schedule. „Lets play games now!" jeongin yelled jumping down from chans lap and running towards the cupboard, snatching games from it. The maknae line yelled excitedly running after the youngest.

~It was finally time to love~

-countdown-
"10 seconds!!"
The couples were standing on the big balcony looking at the skyline while waiting for the clock to turn 12. Of course drinking alcohol because duh.
"3 seconds"
"2 secounds"
"1 secound"

-Happy new year!-

Kisses and giggles where shared all eight members watching how the skyline lit up, fireworks everywhere. The snow still slightly painting the trees and backyards from the neighborhood.

2023 a year full of love

————-
Happy late 2023!!!