ʜʏᴜɴsᴜɴɢ - sᴛᴏᴘ ɪᴛ ❤︎︎

𝒲𝒶𝓇𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔: 𝒸𝓊𝓉ℯ 𝓈𝓉𝓊𝒻𝒻ℐ𝓃𝒻ℴ: ℳℯ𝓂𝒷ℯ𝓇 𝒶𝓊, 𝒻𝓇𝒾ℯ𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝓉ℴ 𝓁ℴ𝓋ℯ𝓇𝓈---𝓃ℴ𝓌 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝓎𝒾𝓃𝑔: 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎𝒹ℴ𝓁𝓁- 𝒶𝓇𝒾 𝒶𝒷𝒹𝓊𝓁-

𝒲𝒶𝓇𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔: 𝒸𝓊𝓉ℯ 𝓈𝓉𝓊𝒻𝒻
ℐ𝓃𝒻ℴ: ℳℯ𝓂𝒷ℯ𝓇 𝒶𝓊, 𝒻𝓇𝒾ℯ𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝓉ℴ 𝓁ℴ𝓋ℯ𝓇𝓈
---𝓃ℴ𝓌 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝓎𝒾𝓃𝑔: 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎𝒹ℴ𝓁𝓁- 𝒶𝓇𝒾 𝒶𝒷𝒹𝓊𝓁-

-𝒥𝒾𝓈𝓊𝓃𝑔𝓈 𝓅ℴ𝓋-

Its a cold autumn morning for me it felt like any other morning. Except it wasn't. I woke up to loud noises coming from our dorms kitchen. We had just finished our new comeback promotions and we all felt exhausted. Our dorm has been a mess ever since. Still we somehow managed to live in it. We were all really tired and our moods weren't the best. As our stays already know predebut hyunjin and my relationship wasn't the easiest. And for me it feels like we are now back to this predebut stage. The last few days the only thing we did was fight. I know that was probably my fault cause not just him but everyone got a taste of my mood changes the last few weeks.

It got to the point that chan ordered me to not talk anymore until I how he said "got my mind together". And thats where we are now. Starting today I wasn't allowed to start a fight again. I made my way into our living room where hyunjin and felix were cuddled up together probably sleeping. It made me sick to my stomach seeing this 'why do I want to be felix in this moment?' I asked myself but of course I didn't get any answers. I grabbed myself some iced coffee and made my way to the company. As I got to my studio I unpacked my bag and made myself comfortable and pulled out my phone. 'why don't I just stay here, does it make a difference?' I asked myself again and it wasn't a bad idea. I really needed to sort my feelings out and relax for a bit.

I continued working on a few draft songs and slowly I started to forget the time resulting that I stayed in the studio for a bit to long

-3𝓇𝒹 𝓅ℴ𝓋-

it was almost 4 am when jisung started to realize how much time flew by. he knew he won't go home now and decided to just sleep in the studio not noticing the hundreds of notifications he got on his phone.

At the dorm all the members started to panic, especially the maknae line, not knowing where jisung went. Of course they are aware that sometimes jisung could forget the time but he has never been away so long. " okay guys let's all calm down he is probably just at the studio and fell asleep. Hyunjin and me will go check on him now because we all know sleeping now will not make sense because we need to go to our schedule soon." Chan said making the rest of the members agree.

-𝒽𝓎𝓊𝓃𝒿𝒾𝓃𝓈 𝓅ℴ𝓋-

Chan and I made our way to the studio while walking we started a conversation that made me question a lot of my decisions. "hyun why did you and ji fight and argue so much?" my hyung asked me 'yea why tho?' I asked myself " Hyung to be honest I don't know, we just started to fight over every little things and the bigger the fight got the more it started to hut-wait no" I cut myself off as I stopped walking. I was shocked over what I almost said 'why?' I questioned myself . I looked up to chan as he started talking "It started to hurt your feelings right hyun?" I just nodded he sighed "Hyun you have to believe me talk to ji and you both should sort your feelings out, I see that there is more behind it" chan said as we arrived at the company. The rest of the time we were silent. we arrived at ji's studio. I slowly opened the door revealing a sleeping quokka. He looked so cute and adorable. I looked back to Chan and he gave me a reassuring look as I made my way to jisung. I slowly tapped on his shoulder making him slowly wake up from his sleep. "wha- Oh hyun hey uhm is everything okay?" he asked me pulling me out of my thoughts "yes it is jiji but we need to talk, it can't go on like this anymore" I said with a serious tone. He looked up to me tears brimming in his eyes. I immediately pulled him into a hug whispering sweet nothings into his ears. slowly he seemed to have calmed down. He let go and looked up to me again. Our eyes met making both of us loose ourself in the others eyes. I slowly started to get closer to him giving him a sign if it was okay so he nodded making me connect our lips together.

It was like the time stood still. his soft lips perfectly matching mine. I pulled him by his waist not wanting to let go oft him. as we pulled away I attacked him with butterfly kissed over his face making him giggle. "I love you ji" I said to him "I love you too" he whispered making me only kiss him even more. It was like nothing was mattering anymore. He continued to giggle and laugh "𝓈𝓉ℴ𝓅 𝒾𝓉 hyun" he giggled.

-𝓃ℴ𝓉 𝓅𝓇ℴℴ𝒻𝓇ℯ𝒶𝒹-