sᴏ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ - ᴍɪɴsᴜɴɢ⍟

-----ʟɪsᴛᴇɴɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ : ᴍᴇᴛᴀᴍᴏʀᴘʜᴏsɪs- ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴡᴏʀʟᴅ------ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: sᴍᴜᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰʟᴜꜰꜰ, ᴄʀᴏssᴅʀᴇssɪɴɢ, ᴘᴇᴛ ɴᴀᴍᴇs, ᴅᴀᴅᴅʏ ᴋɪɴᴋ, ᴠᴇɪɴ ᴋɪɴᴋ, sʜᴏʀᴛᴇʀ ʙᴀᴄᴋ sᴛᴏʀʏɪɴꜰᴏ: sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴀᴜ/ ᴄᴏʟʟᴇɢᴇ ᴀᴜ

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: sᴍᴜᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰʟᴜꜰꜰ, ᴄʀᴏssᴅʀᴇssɪɴɢ, ᴘᴇᴛ ɴᴀᴍᴇs, ᴅᴀᴅᴅʏ ᴋɪɴᴋ, ᴠᴇɪɴ ᴋɪɴᴋ, sʜᴏʀᴛᴇʀ ʙᴀᴄᴋ sᴛᴏʀʏ
ɪɴꜰᴏ: sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴀᴜ/ ᴄᴏʟʟᴇɢᴇ ᴀᴜ

-ᴊɪsᴜɴɢs ᴘᴏᴠ -

It was a typical day, Felix and I are are in our year before the last year of highschool while his boyfriend Changbin, hyunjin, Chan and Minho are already in their last year of school. You know our friend group is pretty big so there are a lot of people. But the only persons I trust with all my heart are Felix, Chan and Minho. Anyways felix and me are on our way to Chan's house because our group decided to meet up. It was Friday anyway so why not also get wasted?. "Ji you are spacing out are you okay?" Lix asked me causing me to yelp and turn my head towards him. " yeh I a f-fine" I said but I wasn't really, I was freaking out because I forgot to change my outfit. I was wearing a hoodie with print and a blue short skirt that was nearly to short. "No I ain't fine, LIX WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME TO CHANGE?" I yelled and the Felix eyes shot wide "shit ji I forgot but hey it's just our friends and maybe you can finally get laid by minmin" he said wiggling his eyebrows causing me to smile. I didn't really feel comfortable as we arrived but was welcomed by a screaming Jeongin saying how cute I look.

We were playing some games as I felt someone sit next to me. "Hey ji" I heard Minho say causing me to blush instantly. "H-Hey min" i stuttered turning to pay attention to seungmin. I didn't notice my skirt rising up nearly showing what's under there, until i felt a hand around my waist pulling it down. I looked to the side only to see Minho staring at me. "Hyung are you there?" I asked confused. "Yea ji I can hear you but keep your skirt down for me good" he said before standing up, me whining at the loose of warmth.

-skip-

It was still early when I got home and I thought about asking min if he wants to come over later.
You know not to cuddle or something, I wanna tell him about my feelings. I nervously texted him and got a 'sure will be there in 20 min'. I rushed to my room to get ready. I pulled out a white hoodie and a black skirt. To top it of I put stockings on the hugged my thighs perfectly.
I heard a knock on the door and rushed down just to see Minho standing in front of me dressed in a black tight shirt and some grey sweatpants. "Hey sungie" he said softly pulling me into a hug. I let out a 'ouf' smiling against his chest. I took a deep breath, inhaling his perfume. He picked me up making me giggle. "Baby you know you are really pretty" he said smiling at me as he sat me down onto the couch. " t-thank you and min I wanna talk about something to you" I said nervously. " hm" he hummed gesturing me to go on. "I- you know there's someone who is really in love with a person but is to shy to tell him or her it. So... how would you do it hyung?" I asked almost stuttering at the end. He chuckled " sung you are quite obvious you know" I froze, 'how-what'. He took my hand pulling me onto his lap " sung.." he sighed "do you think that I didn't notice you always blushing and stuttering when being near me? God you always dressing in these things make me wanna love you and cuddle you but also wanna make you bend over and fuck you" he said. I blushed quickly hiding my face in his chest. "Hyung please" I let out desperately. "Mhm what do you want kitten, tell me" the pet name making me moan quietly. "Please touch me, wann' feel good" I whispered. He pulled me up looking me in the eyes the wandering to my lips. "Can I?" I didn't answer just pulled him to me kissing him.

-third pov-

They both kissed tongues clashing together as minhos hands wandered to the youngers ass squeezing it pulling the skirt up only to feel lacy panties. "You naughty kitten dressed up so pretty, I am going to stretch you okay?" Minho said "please do" the younger let out breathless. Minho took some lube and entered two fingers causing the younger to let out erotic sounds. Feeling the fingers going in and out making both moan and groan. After jisung was stretched enough the older switched positions so jisung was under him. He leaned down making love marks all over jisungs neck. While doing that he lubed his member looking at jisung for consent. "Please fuck me daddy" jisung moaned causing me to enter him slowly. The youngers eyes tearing up pulling the other down kissing him. After a few minutes minho slowly thrusted in and out soon speeding up. He looked down at jisung as he changed the angle doing a hard thrust. "OMG Right there daddy!" Jisung moaned his eyes going cross over. "Yea there? What a little kitten already breaking under me" minho groaned deeply his thrust only speeding up. Jisung eyes still crossed as he let out moans. They switched positions so jisung pressed his face and chest down his ass in the air filled by Minho. Sweat dripping down as Minho thrusted in and out watching how his member disappeared inside of the other. He turned jisung over pinching his nipples causing the younger to let out a moan. The younger looked at minhos arms moaning as he saw how the veins popped out. Both felt a knot building up in their lower stomach thrust only speeding up. The younger released first moaning. He started clenching around the older making him cum inside him. "sᴏ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ"