Yᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛ⍟ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄʜᴀɴɢ

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: ᴘʀᴀsɪɴɢ, sᴏꜰᴛ, ᴅᴀᴅᴅʏ ᴋɪɴᴋ, ɪɴsᴇᴄᴜʀɪᴛɪᴇs
ɪɴꜰᴏ: ɪᴅᴏʟ ᴀᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴɢʙɪɴ ᴀʀᴇɴ'ᴛ ᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʏᴇᴛ.
---ʟɪsᴛᴇɴɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ: ʀᴇɴᴇɢᴀᴅᴇ- ᴀᴀʀʏᴀɴ sʜᴀʜ---

5ᴘᴍ
-ᴄʜᴀɴɢʙɪɴs ᴘᴏᴠ-

I was currently sitting on the couch in our dorms living room. Jisung and Felix watching some show together and laughing about it. I wasn't really paying attention to it because I was looking through our insta posts. I stop at a post I made not long ago. I looked at the comments in horror. There were comments like 'omg Changbin got fatter', 'now he's really a pig haha', 'omg look at him hahah'. I felt a sting in my heart. It really hurts to see stay finding me 'fat'. I got up to go to the bathroom. No one noticed but still I locked the door just in case. I looked in the mirror and stared at my cheeks and my body. 'Stays are right I am fat, I should really go on a diet' a tear escaped and I quickly wiped it away and got out. I threw on a jacket and put my headphones on to go on a walk. It was a peaceful summer night as I walked around the area.

-ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ-

It has already been 4 days since I last eat something warm and good. In that time I just ate protein bars and drank water. I was spending time less at the dorm, rather at the studio or at the gym. I weight myself every morning and I already lost 3 kg. Even stay noticed me becoming thinner. I felt a bit happier and started to eat even lesser. I skipped meals and became more fed up with work.

..............

Sᴀᴛᴜʀᴅᴀʏ

I have been at the studio for two days now I slept there because I was to tired. I ignored calls and messages mostly. We didn't really have schedule because of a summer break of 2 weeks. I heard a knock on the studio. "Who's there?" I asked in a really tired voice.

-ᴄʜᴀɴs ᴘᴏᴠ-

I went to the studio Changbin is at, I couldn't let this go on like that. I knocked on the door and heard his voice and I swear I could break down in tears from it. "Who's there?" He answered weakly. "Its me binnie please let me in" I said my voice nearly cracking. He opened the door and I tackled him in a hug. "God how worried I was binnie please never do that again" I sobbed. Then I noticed how thin he was. I could feel his ribs. "Binnie no, no don't tell me you haven't eaten, baby don't do this" I let the nickname slip out. He looked at me with tears in his eyes "y-yes stay said I l-looked f-f-fat" he said. "I wanted them to love me so I skipped meals I just ate a protein b-" I cut him off with smashing my lips against his. The kiss felt so perfect, almost surreal. Tears rolled down my cheeks as he kissed back. I slowly picked him up and sat down onto the couch with him on my lap. I pulled away and whispered "princess you are perfect okay, stay will love you no matter what, baby let me show you how much you mean to me" he nodded slightly blushing.

-3ʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴘᴏᴠ-

The latter smashed his lips onto Chan's as he placed his arms around his neck. Th older started to kiss down his neck as he sneaked his arms around the latters waist, gently tracing it. "Baby look at me" he said softly and pulled his chin to face him. "You're face is beautiful I want to kiss every single bit of and your neck, oh how I want to mark it and let everyone know who you belong to" he said "baby can you take of your shirt I will take mine off to if you want" the smaller looked down shyly nodding as he pulled his and his hyung shirt off. "Look at your body princess so perfect so soft" he left soft kisses on the youngers chest causing him to moan and whine. "Please promise to never do that again okay for me" he said softly. The younger began to whine feeling his erection grow at all the words. The oldest smirked as he pulled down the latters pants and boxers making him completely exposed. "Hyung please touch me please" he whined "baby lean back let hyung do all the work" he said as he left kisses and lovebites on the latters thighs. He then lubed his fingers and slowly traced the youngers entrance. "Please" he whined causing Chan to push the first finger in. "Baby tell me when I can move okay?" The oldest asked "mhm" the latter let out in reply. Chan kissed the others chest leaving a few bites. After a few minutes Changbin was stretched enough and Chan lubed his member not forgetting to put on a condom before. "Hyung please just do it" the latter moaned. "Baby I am not going to fuck you tonight, I am gonna make love to you baby show you what you deserve princess" Chan whispered making the younger moan loudly. "I am gonna enter now baby relax your body and let hyung please you" he said kissing the latter softly while pushing in slowly interlocking their hands. Giving him enough time to adjust. "God hyung soo good yes so full" he moaned making the other groan lowly. After a few minutes chan was slowly trusting in and out whispering sweet but nothing to the younger. "D-daddy please faster make me feel so good" the younger moaned making something snap in the older. He thrusted in faster and deeper giving all his love to the other. Both felt their highs approaching. "Are you close baby when yes then cum let it out baby" Chan said as he reached his high moaning as he came into the condom and the latter on his and Chan's chest moaning loudly. Chan leaned down to kiss him again pulling out to take the condom off. "ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛ ʙᴀʙʏ" Chan said. "Hyung?" "Yes?" "Uhm I am hard again so round two can I ride you?" He asked sweetly. Chan chuckled deeply "of course baby get on here"
——————————-
Sooo part 2 or not