ᴛʀᴜsᴛ - 2ᴍɪɴ ❤︎︎

————-now playing : run2u - stayc——————Warning : none Info: bestfriends to lovers —————————————————————————

Warning : none
Info: bestfriends to lovers
—————————————————————————

-seungmins pov-

It was a normal morning except it will be differnet. But lets start in the morning

I heard my alarm go off making me slam it to the floor. "God, how i hate Thursdays" i signed annoyed. I got up and dressed into some light blue jeans a grey oversized hoddie and my jordans. I wasn't really hungry so i just skipped breakfast. Going downstairs my mom called out "hey seung i will get some groceries do you need anything?" I thought for a moment and yelled "can you get some ice cream and ramyeon?" She yelled yes before leaving. I grabbed my bag leaving the house also to go catch the bus.

When I arrived at school three people practically flew onto me. "SEUNG" jisung hyung yelled. I just rolled my eyes signing before smiling brightly as our eyes met. Minho hyung was looking at me and walking over. "Hey seungminie how are you feeling?" He asked softly pulling me for a hug. For recap I was sick the last week so no one except my family saw me. "Good hyungie, but lets go to class now, come on" i said grabbing him by his hand knowing we are sharing the first classes.

-time skip-

School was over now and minho hyung told me to meet him todays evening in the parking lot near the groceries store. Clearly I don't know what is going on but i don't mind. Minho hyung makes my days even harder, why? Because he is my crush since elemetery school. So of course I think about him a lot..

maybe to often.

-no ones pov-

-4:30 pm-

Seungmin took a walk to the parking lot because its not to far away from his house. His thoughts are racing about what minho wants to tell him. Arriving at the parking lot he can see a silouett not to far away similar to minho. He walks over there now being sure that its minho.
"Hey hyung" seungmin said softly. Minho turned around and pulled him into a hug suprising the younger. "Hey seung good that you are here" he whispered and seungmin could feel his heart beating rapitly. Still the younger couldn't come to a clue about what is going on. "So judging your face you don't know what is going on right?" The older chuckled running his hands through his hair. "Y-Yeah obviously" "okay so seungmin.." he started taking the youngers hands "i want to tell you that i like- heck no love you so much, even though it may seem like i like you as a friend but no i love you as my soon to be boyfriend"minho said looking the younger in the eyes "Seung would you be my boyfriend?" He asked his gaze changing to a nervous and hopeful one. "I- of course hyung I would love to!" The younger screamed jumping onto the older. After giggling and laughing they both paused looking each other in the eyes. "Can I?" Minho whispered his hand caressing the youngers cheek moving behind his ear. The younger just nodded to shy to say anything. Their lips met sweet yet passionat.
" ᴛʀᴜsᴛ ᴍᴇ I will protect you no matter what"

————-the end——————-