2ᴍɪɴ- ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ... ᴘᴛ2

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: sᴇxᴜᴀʟ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ, ʜᴏᴏᴋ ᴜᴘ, ᴘʀᴀɪsᴇ ᴋɪɴᴋ, ᴄʜᴏᴋɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏʀᴇ

--------ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ ʟɪsᴛᴇɴɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ : ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ - ᴅᴀʀᴄɪ---

-ᴍɪɴʜᴏs ᴘᴏᴠ-

I smirked as I stroked his waist.

My thoughts were racing and dangerously sexual. But I couldn't help it. I have a puppy like boy sitting on my lap, a blushing mess, cross dressed and just beautiful. Being honest I never hated him I just didn't expect my feelings towards him. But god i just want to destroy him right now. I got an idea leaning to his ear "come with me to my apartment later pup" i whispered. He blushed in a crimson red nodding cutely. God how I want to kiss his cheeks. I continued to be deep into my thoughts until a changbin pulled me out of it saying "Ayo, me and felix will leave now. Yall can stay here or whatever" pulling a blushing felix with him. 'Good that me and Changbin don't share apartments anymore' i thought.

I looked on my phone seeing it's already past midnight. I looked at seungmin tapping his thigh before saying "cmon lets leave too". We bid goodbye leaving to my apartment. As we got there I unlocked the door leading him to my room. "Do you want something to drink?" I asked, he just nodded.

-ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇs ᴘᴏᴠ-

The older came back with a glass of water, seungmin chugging it down immediately. "I will be back" the older says leaving to the bathroom. The younger sat on the bed, thoughts racing while he felt himself get oddly turned on. He heard the other come back, eyes widening as he saw minho shirtless with grey sweatpants on. "So pup you didn't forget what happened right?" He spoke darkly. "N-no I didn't" he blushed. The older smirked pushing seungmin down onto the bed. "Well baby lets get the night started shall we" he says locking eyes with the younger for consent (CONSENT IS IMPORTANT KIDS!!)
The younger nodded desperately. Their lips met, the kiss firstly slow but quickly turned heated. Discarding seungmins top, Minho started traveling kisses down to the others neck , sucking lovebites there, one his chest and lastly savoring seungmins thighs. "Fuck you don't know how I love your thighs pup" The older says while kissing the youngers thighs making him let out lewd moans. "Fuck hyung p-please touch me" minho smirked "tell me baby how should i touch you?" The younger whined taking minhos hand putting it on his crotch. The older chuckled "oh really thats what you want?" He teased. The younger nodded shyly moaning. Minho slowly traveled his fingers over the fishnet flipping them so seungmin was sitting on his lap. Seungmin kissed Minho while rolling his hips down so their crotches meet.

The older groaned "fuck pup you want this don't you?" He nodded kissing his neck. "C-can I suck you off?" Seungmin asked, making the other even more turned on. "If you want to baby go for it" he said. Seungmin slowly made his way to the olders crotch pulling his sweatpants down. His eyes widened at the size starting to kitten lick it before taking what he could fit. The other groaned throwing his head back, one hand gripping seungmins hair before slowly meeting the thrusts. Tears started to form in Seungmins eyes, not having a gag reflex. Drool dripped down from his mouth while he moaned around minhos dick. The vibration sending minho closed to his high. "Fuck pup I am close want me to cum in your mouth or not?" The older asked. Seungmin signaled him to just cum in his mouth. Thrust speeding up before he came down the youngers throat. Pulling out he pulled seungmin up kissing him tasting himself. " so let's continue the fun shall we?"

Part 3 soon——