2ᴄʜᴀɴ - ʙᴀʙʏ✪

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: ᴍᴀsᴛʀᴜʙᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ, ʜᴀʀᴅ sᴍᴜᴛ, ᴄᴏɴꜰᴇssɪᴏɴ, ᴅᴏᴍɪɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ, sᴜʙsᴘᴀᴄᴇ, ᴘʀᴀɪsᴇs, ʟᴏᴛs ᴏꜰ ᴄᴜᴍ
sᴛᴀᴛᴜs: ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀs ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀs
---ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: sᴜᴘᴇʀᴍᴀɴ ʙʏ ᴇᴍɪɴᴇᴍ-----------------

-ᴄʜᴀɴɢʙɪɴs ᴘᴏᴠ-

"Okay lets end today's practice y'all did really good today so lets call it a day!" The instructor said making us sigh in relief. We all grabbed our stuff and headed off home. "I wanna go to this new restaurant downtown who wants to join me?" Felix asked making nearly everyone agree except for seungmin and Jeongin who wanted to go shopping. I told everyone I'll stay home to rest and get some sleep but in reality I just wanted to mastrubate so badly that I was desperate. As I got home I immediately dashed into my room setting everything up. I pulled out a vibrating cockring, a collar and my favorite glass dildo.

!!
As I deepthroath the dildo my thoughts wanderd off to my long time crush, channie hyung. I always found him to hot to handle. I felt my erection grow painfully hard. I slipped the cockring on, turning it on. Lewd moans slipping past my lips. I thrushed the dildo in and out moaning loudly. "Fuck channie hyung please- ngh". I felt my high nearly, nearly screaming when I came. But I couldn't stop I just couldn't. It all felt to good. I felt myself slipping into Subspace as I came again of course dry because of the ring. I continued slipping further and further

-ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇs ᴘᴏᴠ-

Chan decided to go home earlier today because he started to feel tired. He unlocked the door going in. As he got in he was met with sinful moans. "Fuck who tf-" he whispered to himself as he went up to the door opening it slowly only to reveal his member in a sinful act. Chan felt his pants tighten as he saw the younger in this position. But he was flabbergasted when he heard Changbin moaning his name "ngh- chan" that was the last straw. Chan went up to him thrushing the dildo in with all force making changbin gasp "CHAN W-" "shhh lay down and let hyung please you" chan said softly before thrusting the dildo in and out at a fast pace making the younger cum dry for the 9th time. "Aw baby how often did you cum dry today?" Chan smirked. "Ngh~ 9 times sir~" changbin whimpered. Chan was already undressed as he lubed his member up turning the other onto all fours pressing his back down. He teased the youngers leaking hole before thrusting in making changbin gasp out. The older picked the pace up ramming inside of the younger making him cum over and over again. "Yea you like that slut being made to just cum" chan groaned. Changbin just whined being to deep into Subspace "fuck sir please~" he moaned making chan smirk "what baby?" He asked "haa~ make me cum more~" he moaned as he felt another orgasm nearing. Chan picked up the pace more chasing his own high. "Haa~ fuck sir don't stop I want to cum more~" changbin sobbed "fuck you are really a cumslut aren't you?~ well you can cum more but not dry anymore" chan moaned as he slipped off the cock right kissing changbin deeply. He reangled his position hitting right into his g-spot. This made changbin cum to much. "Omg haa~ sir" he screamed as his 15th orgasm washed over him and the 16th one directly after. He felt himself become knocked out as chan came inside him with a load groan.

--

Chan smiled as he slowly pulled out scooping the younger up and preparing a bath for them. As they were in the bath Changbin regained consciousness turning around only to meet chans lovingly gaze "hey prettyboy how are you feeling?" Chan softly said "I'm okay but chan what does this make us?" The younger shyly asked "Well changbin I've loved you since the day we debuted and my feelings just grew more and more. I didn't know if you felt the same but I wanted to ask you if you want to be mine?" Chan said lovingly only to receive a loving kiss from the younger "Yes yes I'll be your boyfriend!" Changbin exclaimed happily. "You're my forever 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲"