ꜰᴜᴄᴋ 2ᴍɪɴ ⍟

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: ʜʏᴜɴɢ ᴋɪɴᴋ, ᴅᴇɢʀᴀᴅɪɴɢ, ᴠᴇɪɴ ᴋɪɴᴋ, ᴄʀᴏss ᴅʀᴇssɪɴɢɪɴꜰᴏ: ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʀᴇɴᴛ ɪᴅᴏʟs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ (ʏᴇᴛ) -------ʟɪsᴛᴇɴɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ: ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ-ᴅᴀʀᴄɪ-------

ɪɴꜰᴏ: ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʀᴇɴᴛ ɪᴅᴏʟs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ (ʏᴇᴛ)
-------ʟɪsᴛᴇɴɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ: ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ-ᴅᴀʀᴄɪ-------

2ᴘᴍ
-sᴇᴜɴɢᴍɪɴs ᴘᴏᴠ-

It was a normal Friday, a day where I would listen to day6 and read my favorite book. But no the universe had other plans. "Minnie come down here we are going to the lee family get ready" mom yelled. 'No not Minho' I groaned. I hate him so much,why? Because he is so damn annoying yet hot. But still I had no choice so I got up from my bed. The thing is I cross dress and minho always makes fun of me. But still I will wear it. I picked out a black skirt that goes until my mid thigh and a white blouse finishing it off with some black boots and stockings. I went downstairs and went to our car. We drove to the lees house which wasn't far away sadly. "come on dog we are here" my sister ryujin said. I just rolled my eyes and got out following my family inside. I didn't see minho which leaded me to letting out a quiet sigh of relive. "hello saerom glad to see you" Minho's mom said leading us to the diner table. I looked up from my phone only to be pushed to sit next to minho. "Well how are you doing seungmin?" Minhos dad asked. "Good, School is great I have a chance to be the best in our grade again and go to my dream university" I said forcing a smile. He nodded and we ate normally.

-time skip after dinner-

Our parents said I should go upstairs to Minho because they need to talk about some stuff and ryujin is eating yeji now so I have no choice. I walked towards minhos room my heart beating fast. I knocked lightly and jumped a bit when Minho pulled me into his room. "So shithead be quiet I wanna watch my Serie okay?" He said coldly and I nodded scared. I sat down next to him and watched with him because what else should I do? After some time I got bored and took my phone out I looked through insta and some new day6 content. I changed my siting position and didn't realize my skirt rose up that high to expose a bit of my lace underwear. I felt Minho shift next to me and he put his hand onto my thigh. I felt my body heat rise and I looked up to met his eyes I looked where he was looking and saw how high my skirt rose and quickly pulled it down.

-3ʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴘᴏᴠ-

The younger looked down blushing madly of embarrassment. The older pulled the younger towards him and leaned to his ear "you know pup you look really pretty wanna make me bent you over and fuck you numb have you screaming my name" the younger chocked on his spit as he tried to progress what the other just had said. The other pulled him towards him so he was sitting on his lap right on his hard on. The younger flushed into a deeper shade as he felt his own erection pulse under his skirt making him whine.
He shifted his gaze towards the olders arms and hands getting turned on even more as he saw the veins. "Aw pup has a vein kink how cute let's see what I can do with it" he smirked as caressed the others thigh extremely slow. "H-hyung please" the younger moaned. "What do you want baby" "please help me—touch m-e " he said. The other started to unbutton the blouse and slowly pulling it off immediately attacking the others neck making him shudder and moan. He made light marks while slowly creeping on of his fingers to the sensitiv bud slightly twisting and pulling it. "F-fuck h-yung please f-fill me up" the other moaned out loudly as he tugged at the olders pants wanting to be filled. The older smirked undressing both but leaving the skirt on.