2ᴍɪɴ - ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ... ᴘᴛ3

-ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ ʟɪsᴛᴇɴɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ: ɢᴜɴsʜᴏᴛ- ᴋᴀʀᴅ----------------ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢs: sᴍᴜᴛ, ʜᴇᴀᴛᴇᴅ sᴄᴇɴᴄᴇs, ʜʏᴜɴɢ ᴋɪɴᴋ, ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴄᴀʀᴇ, ɪɴsᴇᴄᴜʀɪᴛɪᴇs

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢs: sᴍᴜᴛ, ʜᴇᴀᴛᴇᴅ sᴄᴇɴᴄᴇs, ʜʏᴜɴɢ ᴋɪɴᴋ, ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴄᴀʀᴇ, ɪɴsᴇᴄᴜʀɪᴛɪᴇs

ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇs ᴘᴏᴠ

"so let's continue the fun shall we?"

The younger nodded still to dazed to comprehend anything. His mind filled with lust and the desire for touch. Minho smirked as he grabbed the lube from the nightstand and a condom he lubed two of his fingers firstly teasing the youngers rim looking him into the eyes for consent. The younger nodded blushing. Inserting two of his fingers he started to prep the other. After a while the older thought seungmin is prepped enough. Ripping the condom open and sliding it onto his member, minho pumped himself before slowly sliding into seungmin, making the younger wince at the sudden stretch. "Ngh~ hyung feels so good" the younger moaned. "God pup you're so tight" minho groaned thrusting into the other.

After a while minho flipped seungmin over so seungmins hips were in the air and his upper body pressed down onto the mattress. "Ngh~ hyung-ah gonna cum soon" the younger moaned eyes crossing as he felt a familiar feeling in his abdomen. Minho speeded up his thrust grabbing the youngers throat so their bodies are pressed together. Both started a heated make out session. Teeth clashing, skin slapping and heavy breathing were heard as they both reached their highs. Seungmin fell flat onto the mattress already feeling the slumber take over him. "I'm gonna pull out pup" minho whispered softly pulling out, throwing the condom away and cleaning seungmin up. "You did so good minnie, so proud of you" minho said softly as he stroked seungmins cheek. Seungmins eyes fluttered open as a gentle smile welcomed him. "can we cuddle?" Seungmin asked shyly receiving a soft chuckle. "Of course pup come here" minho said pulling seungmin to his chest kissing his forehead.

....."seungmin?"
....."yea?"

"Ik its a bit fast maybe but you now made me realize that i have already caught feelings for you. I don't know if you are ready and even feel the same but everything about you is just so adorable and perfect. Your smile, cheeks, giggle, laugh just everything. And i wanted to ask if you would go out on a date with me?" Minho said slightly blushing. The younger looked at him suprised making minho nervous. "You know you don't hav-" "yea I would gladly go on a date with you min hyung" Seungmin said madly blushing "REALLY?!" Minho whispered screamed. "Yes you dickhead" minho smiled pulling seungmin for a soft and passioned kiss. "I love you minnie"
"I love you too min". Both cuddled each other, falling into a peace full slumber. Not noticing the person at the door

"ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ..." ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ sᴛᴏᴏᴅ ᴀ ᴄᴏɴꜰᴜsᴇᴅ ʜʏᴜɴᴊɪɴ

~welp I wrote that in under 20 min :o