2ᴍɪɴ - ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴇx ✪

ɪɴꜰᴏ: ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛᴇᴅ sᴛᴏʀʏ ꜰʀᴏᴍ: meanieminminmeow , ᴇx ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀsᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢs: ᴄᴜʀsɪɴɢ, ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ, ʜᴇᴀᴛᴇᴅ sᴄᴇɴᴇs, ᴋɪɴᴋʏ, ᴅᴇɢʀᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏʀᴇ~-----ɴᴏᴡ ʟɪsᴛᴇɴɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ: ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ʙʏ ᴍʀ

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢs: ᴄᴜʀsɪɴɢ, ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ, ʜᴇᴀᴛᴇᴅ sᴄᴇɴᴇs, ᴋɪɴᴋʏ, ᴅᴇɢʀᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏʀᴇ~
-----ɴᴏᴡ ʟɪsᴛᴇɴɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ: ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ʙʏ ᴍʀ.ᴋɪᴛᴛʏ---------

-sᴇᴜɴɢᴍɪɴs ᴘᴏᴠ-

It has been two months since me and minho broke up and to be exact, I miss him more than I thought I will. How we broke up? We broke up because of many arguments. But still I dream about him every night. Of course normal people would say its normal after a breakup but my dreams are different. They are more passionate, detailed and most of all....sexual.

"Minniee!" I heard a voice call I turned around in my chair. Seeing the one and only chan standing behind me. My stomach dropped as I realized minho and changbin behind him. "H-hey channie whats up?" I wanted to slap myself for stuttering. "Well felix, jisung and innie are waiting ouside the building you finished your shift now don't ya?" He asked smiling from ear to ear. I slowly nodded being dragged out of the building. "Soo minnie we're heading to a new bar, a gay bar to be exact" jisung piped as he shook me. "Okay okay stop being so energetic and STOP SHAKING ME" I snapped. Sighing I looked out of the window. My thoughts drifting to my EX Minho. As I thought about him my cheeks heat up and butterflies erupted in my stomach. 'Fuck I am fucked, why do I still feel the same?' I thought.

.... Time skip (bc i can duh)

We arrived at the dorm of felix and jisung. "Okay seungmin lets change you and us!" Felix giggled pulling me towards his bedroom. I wore a white tank top and a cropped black blazer over it. Some black loose jeans and my boots. I put on light make up. My thoughts still racing about the one and only male. It felt like the world surrounded him. "Seung what are you thinking about? You look pale" felix asked making me snap towards him. "U-uhm when I say minho what would you say?" I asked nervously. "Oh minnie you still like him, no love him do ya?" I nodded. "Well you guys broke up because of a stupid reason and I judt know minho feels the same so why not have a little fun tonight?" "There are privat rooms btw" jisungie added. I blush at jisungs comment slapping his arm slightly but I still thought about it. Maybe it was a good idea, maybe he feels the same. "Ayo chan and the others are back time to fucking rock this" innie said as we made our way to the others. I notice minho checking me out causing my cheeks to turn into a deeper shade of red.

-time skip-

By this time we have already arrived and lets say sum of my friends are clearly wasted. I, myself was a bit tipsy but still had a clearn mind to not do something stupid. I was just dancing and enjoying myself when i felt a presence behind me wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me towards him. By the time our bodies touched i knew who it was. Minho, freaking minho my ex boyfriend. I felt a hot breath against my neck. Sending chills down my spine. "Fuck seungmin I can't hold it back no more, I need you" he whimpered against my neck making me get a sudden boost of confidence. I turned around pulling him towards me so that our lips are nearly touching. "Oh yeah baby? Then show me how much you need me" Minho picked me up in bridal style. Bringing me in one of the privat room. I got turned on when i saw all the stuff and toys laying there. He threw me on the bed hovering over me "fuck baby I need you so bad, your outfit is making it even harder" he whispered pulling me into a heated kiss.

-3ʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴘᴏᴠ-

Clothes were discarded and kissing noises rang through the room. It soon got even more heated as minho left kisses all over the youngers body. He soon lost control when seungmin rolled them over so he was on top and minho was leaning against the headboard of the bed. Seungmin indicated another kiss while grinding down onto the older making him groan into the kiss. The older wrapped his hand around the others neck, the other hand gripping his hips tightly. "Fuck seung you are really something" he groaned impatiently. "Well you know me so what are you expecting" he said smirking. The younger pulled down the olders boxers grabbed handcuffs and lube from the table. Minhos eyes widened as seungmin cuffed him to the bed. "Wha-" "shh let me pleasure you" seungmin cut him off getting a candle, a lighter and dildo. He lit up the candle walking back to minho. "I know you always wanted to try this so lets have some fun" he said seductively, dripping wax onto the olders abs making let out a low whimper. "Fuck minnie you are so-fuck~" he groaned. The combination of the burn of the wax and the grinding making his head spin. "Well i need to strech myself and you are going to watch~" seungmin said lubing up the dildo, inserting it into his hole. "Ngh~ so good" the younger moaned as he rode the dildo. "Ha~ ha~ look at you minho so desperately wanting to fuck me~". "Fuck min you look so god damn hot~"

After prepping himself enough seungmin got onto the olders lap lubing his member up before slowly sinking down onto it. "Ha~ fuck~" the younger moaned as he picked up the pace. Skin clapping was heard as they both reached their highs. Seungmin feeling himself being filled up. He collapsed onto minho not forgetting to uncuff him.

Minho picked the younger up cleaning him up while whispering sweet nothings into his ear. Even if the younger was powerful while having sex, he was such a soft one inside. Minho cleaned himself up quickly finding a way to get both of them home. As they got home minho tucked seungmin and himself into his bed seungmin cuddling up to him before coming back to his senses. "Min min?" He whispered softly earning a hum from the older. "What are we now? Because you are my ex?" "What do you want us to be baby?" Minho answered.

"Boyfriend" the younger smiled