52

There was so much he wanted to look at, so much he wanted to worship and touch and taste, but his eyes kept returning again and again to her breasts. He dragged his eyes back up to hers as he carefully, gently lowered his mouth to her chest.

"Fuck." She cried, squeezing his shoulders, as he sucked lightly where it filled his mouth just perfectly. The sound of his name ripping from her throat when he tugged at it with his teeth had him rolling his hips up into hers, which only made her cry out harder as she scrambled for purchase. He smiled in satisfaction, murmuring against her, "This one of your spots, doll?"

Bucky felt almost overwhelmed with desire, every system and synapse inside of him narrowed down and focused on making Uxolo mewl and shriek and scream.

"Bucky," She whispered, flinching when he switched his mouth to her other breast, her chest heaving above him as she panted and writhed. She cursed, a litany of vulgar words and religious invectives tripping out in her native tongue as she shook.

He finally lifted his head, breathing harshly himself. "Uxolo?"

She shivered, tugging at the hair at the back of his head. In a display of shyness so unlike her, she dipped her head into the crook of his neck, lips trailing against his skin. "Please."

He couldn't deny a request that lovely, even if he didn't fully know what it entailed. So, he cradled her as he pivoted, setting her down on the blankets and rotating so he was now hovering above her, in between her legs. He crawled up her body and kissed her, and she whimpered against his mouth.

"What do you want?" He asked.

She whispered simply, sneaky hands already seeking him out, introducing him with her core inch by inch, "You."

Bucky shook his head slightly, smiling, pressing the words into her lips. "I love you, Uxolo."

"I love you too, Bucky." She said back, just as quickly, pushing through a breathy gasp as he breached her further. He began to move against her not long after, encouraged by her arms wrapped around his neck.

There was something in the way that her spine curved off of the mattress that drove him wild. He couldn't believe that it'd taken him this long to truly discover just how godly his girl looked with her back arched and little noises escaping his throat, how good it felt to be enveloped by Uxolo entirely, her voice, her feel, her smell. Just everything that was Uxolo.

In all, Bucky thought she was meant to look this way, writhing below him in pleasure, all rational thinking gone millions of miles away, thoughts of him the only thing within reach.

To him, nothing else mattered outside of the easy, almost natural way they moved together, the mingled sound of their harsh breaths, the slap of skin on skin, slick with sweat.

Everything narrowed down to his hand sliding up her smooth thigh, hitching it up just a little bit higher on his waist, pushing himself deeper and deeper until it hit just the right spot, and Uxolo lost it all over again.

Desperate fingers scrabbled across his shoulders, fingernails digging in hard enough to sting just a bit, before her grip trailed down his arms. It only served to turn him on even more, spur him to thrust faster, harder, deeper.

Bucky could feel that she was close, hovering just over the edge. He almost there too, electric heat tingling in the core of his stomach, muscles coiling as if he was ready to spring forward after a long sprint, finish line looming just barely out of reach.

"Fuck, y're so pretty," He grunted, leaning in to nip along her jawline, continuing until he reached her ear. In it, he whispered all the dirty things he wanted to say, all the love-ridden things that were bursting from his chest, all the things he didn't want to scream out for fear of  him reminding the universe all the bad he'd done, and it being taken from him before he had a fighting chance.

His vibranium fingers dug into her hip, though he wasn't directing her movement, no, this was all her— she arched her back and he could feel her clenching around him, growing tighter and closer with each movement, and he pressed his right thumb to her clit—

The gentle push of his hips, like the ocean tide against her, transformed into quick, harsh snaps. He trailed hot, wet kisses down her neck until he found what he was looking for, and sank his teeth into the crook of her shoulder. Bucky groaned against her, sucking a mark against her skin as his hips lost their rhythm, his breaths heavy and labored, moans slipping from his lips as she pressed kisses to the line of his jaw.

Uxolo lurched upward when she came, splayed both of her hands on his chest to support herself while her muscles convulsed and she panted below him.

It wasn't just a warmth. It was molten lava in his belly, searing and stirring, passing through his veins and muscles, skin and bones until he snapped. His hips stalled with the first spurt, a grunt against her open mouth, but then he found a haphazard rhythm, pumping into her as he came.

Bucky slowed to a gentle rocking and let her ride it out for a moment, but she was irresistible with her eyes screwed shut and her pretty little mouth hanging open— Bucky couldn't stifle his moan before it escaped. He'd stay there forever if he could, galaxies flowing through his nerves.

He was left breathless and a little dizzy as they both recovered, still thrusting languidly at random intervals to keep her gasping. Bucky clung to her, both of them a hot, sweaty, sticky mess. When he finally stilled he let himself rest on her chest, sighing contentedly. Her fingers slowly combed through his hair, wiping away the beads of sweat left on his forehead, and goosebumps erupted across his back. Uxolo grinned up at the ceiling, a laugh bubbling in her chest.

"What's funny?" He murmured against her, even as a smile of his own formed, pressed against her neck. He rolled over a bit, so he wasn't putting all of his weight on her, pulling her with them so was laying half on top of him, legs intertwined.

"Nothing." She said honestly, grinning when he wrapped his palm around her jaw, holding her up for a languid kiss.

After, Uxolo tried to push herself off of him but his grip only tightened, keeping her pressed against him,

"Stay like this," He whispered in her ear, "For just a little longer. Please."

She settled back down against Bucky's chest, the rise and fall slowly steadying as he began to trace absentminded patterns along her back with blunt nails. The sensation relaxed her body as he began to soften inside her, keeping them connected into the night.