˜"*°•.˜"* ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1 °*"˜.•°*"˜

4 years ago

Working at Hollister is pretty chill. Few people come in so I have time to draw and listen to music. I like to sometimes sketch the people that come in if I'm that bored or just feel like it. Moving out of my parent's house to as probably the best for me. I go to college, and I work to pay for half of my tuition; my parents will pay the other half. I started streaming on Twitch for the first time a week ago and people seem to kinda like me. I had around 500 viewers, I think I didn't pay much attention. I was playing Roblox and drawing.

People seemed to love it. I might continue, but who knows what the future holds.

Time skip to 4 years later, April 10th, 2022

"Hello, guys! I'm back from my job which will remain secret! But anyway I'm here and the people that are in my discord server will have a chance to play Roblox with me. And if you're wondering what game, the game will be Royal High because why not. And whoever wins prom Queen and King will win 5 thousand dollars each." I said and looked at the chat. The chat was going crazy. "Alright, I just posted the link on my discord server. Y'all can join"

I quickly joined my private server of Royal High. I had many questions pop up in the chat but I ignored them.
~~~
Time skip

Somehow two guys ended up winning like I don't even know but I ended up depositing the money to them as promised. Right now I was headed to the gas station to get some monster, like how could I not? I got the pipeline punch and zero ultra and some other snacks. As I was getting my monster I noticed a guy, probably around my age, fluffy brown hair, kinda cute ngl, waiting for me to get my drinks. I quickly grabbed them and walked away to get some takis and lays ( or whatever chips and candy). And when I was at the candy aisle, I took a quick picture with my favorite filter that I would post probably post later. I went to the checkout counter and the guy was behind me.

"That will be $15.65,"
Shit

I was a few dollars short. "Look, uh-I'm a few dollars short, would that be alright, I'll pay for it next time,"
"Yea, unfortunately, I can't do that or else the manager will write me up,"

"Here, I can pay for the extra dollars,"

I turned around to face the guy with fluffy hair.

"Oh you don't have t-" I started.

"Too late I guess," He said and ended up paying for all my stuff and his.
The cashier put our stuff in separate bags and handed them to us.

We walked out of the station together.

"Thank you, by the way, for paying for my stuff, but uh-you didn't have to," I said and faced him.
"I know, but you were short so the least I could do was pay for you," He said.
I grabbed the money I was gonna pay with and handed it to him.

"No, you keep it, you can use it on something else." He said and smiled.
"Wow, alright, thank you-uh, " I said to him with a genuine smile.

"I better get going, but thank you, again," I said.
"Alright, bye, hope to bump into you again," He said and I walked away.

I hope so too.