˜"*°•.˜"* ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9 °*"˜.•°*"˜

I had uploaded the stream to my yt and ended up drawing the plants in my room. I checked my phone and saw a random number.

(xxx) ***- ****

?| Hi, is this Y/n?

yea, who is this?

Contact added as karl :)

?| Its me karl :)

God, he scared me.

oh, hey karl :)
no offense, but how did you get my number?

karl:)
I asked George and quackity

ohh, alr, that makes sense, anyways, what's up?

karl :)
nothin, I was gonna ask you if you wanted to stream with me, George, and quackity some time?

omg, yes, that would be so fun!
what would we do tho?

karl :)
I was thinking maybe a tour of the SMP like George said

ohh, I would love to get a tour

karl :)
alr then, we'll ask Dream and tell you when we can

alr, sounds good :)

~~~

I had no idea what to do, I didn't have friends here North Carolina. Their all in California, and I only moved here for college, in which I graduated a year early. I mean, my family is also in California and I also haven't been there in a long time.

Why am I thinking about this all of a sudden?

I guess I'll just take a break and go on a trip.

~~~~

I booked my flight and an hotel room. I was going to surprise my family and Nessa. And hopefully do some crazy shit like going to a clu and stuff.

I went on my phone again, since I'm that bored and saw the Jimmy had texted me to I opened it.

~~~

Jimmy

Jimmy
Hey, a lot of people loved you in my video, so would you be open to be in another one?

yes, I would love too! but I just need to know when we would be filming because I'm actually going out of state for a while.

Jimmy
I was thinking in 2 weeks since its going to be a last to leave the island keep its, its gonna be a part 2, so I would have to get an island and have people sign a waver,

alright sounds good, I think I'll be free,

alr, I'll send you details when its finalized
Seen

~~~

So many good things have happened, it's like going to Disney and having fun, but once you leave, you're in reality.  I wonder when it has to end. This round of luck must mean something good or bad might happen soon.

I wonder what it might be.