˜"*°•.˜"* ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17 °*"˜.•°*"˜

ʏ/ɴ ᴘᴏᴠ

I drove home to be by myself. Karl insisted that we hang out at my place but I said no since it was a mess. And I needed to go shopping for some stuff. I stopped by the store on the way home and did some buying of necessary food. I couldn't forget about the stream. People must think seriously about how they could put us on the spot.

Not like we're dating or anything. Or that I like him, which I don't, well at least I think so. Yea I mean, he's cute but I can't date him. We like, just met.

ANYWAYS!

I got a couple of cans of monster, ofc, and other stuff and went back home. When I got home, I just uploaded a video on yt and thought of ideas for other yt videos and streams. Then I got a facetime request.

~~

karl :)

accept           decline

~~

I accepted even tho I pretty much covered myself with my hoodie.

"What do you want?" I asked, tiredly.
"SHOW YOUR FACE!" Karl exclaimed.
"No, I look shitty," I whispered.

"How could that be possible?"

I'm pretty sure I'm blushing

and hard

"Oh shut it, I ain't showing my face unless you pay,"

"Fine, I'll Venmo you,"

"SURE"

kjacobs paid you 0.50

"There, I paid," Karl said with a cheeky smile.
"FUck you," I said and removed my hood showing my face.

I stood up and left my phone on my bed.

"What are you doing?"

"Getting a snack!"

I got one of the monsters in my fridge with the cup of fruit I had left. I quickly rushed back to my room and got back to the call.

"What are you doing tomorrow?"

"I'm not sure, I really need a plan for a stream, I've been talking to Niki and Minx, they want to collab but with like the time differences, we're still trying to figure it out," I explained and ate some of the fruit.

"Oh that's cool," Karl said.

"Yea, what about you?"

"I'm not sure, I think I'm going to the studio to work on a video with Jimmy for one of his other channels."

"Oh, nice, the gaming channel, right?"

"Yea, wait- you recently streamed with George and Quackity, right?"

"Oh yea, people really want a part 2 with you in it,"

"I saw that you gained a lot of attention, apart from what you already had,"

"Really? I didn't notice,"

"Yea,"

"I'm getting so tired, I don't know whether I should drink my monster or not,"

"Don't! You should get some sleep,"

"Aww, you're worried about me?" I said with a smirk. "What are you gonna do if I do drink it?"

"I'll go over there and take it,"

"What if I don't let you in?"

'I'll kick your door down,"

"Really?"

"HEck yea,"

"I care about you too Jacobs,"

. . .

I quickly smacked my face and Karl blushed slightly went a discord call came in.

THANK GOD!

"I have to go, someone is calling me, talk to you later," I said.

"YEa, bye!"

Call ended

57 mins.

I accepted the call as I saw the name.

"Hey Niki!"

"Hey! What are you doing?" Niki asked with her sweet smile.

"Oh nothing," I said. "Wait- isn't it like super early over in England?"

"Yea, couldn't sleep," Niki said and yawned.

"Didn't you just stream or something?"

"Yea, with Wilbur," Niki said.

"Try and go to sleep, I'll talk to you later, maybe we can talk with Minx later,"

"Sounds good,"

"Goodnight,"

Call ended

10 mins

~~