˜"*°•.˜"* ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6 °*"˜.•°*"˜

"Uh-" I started.

"Karl? Where are yo- Y/n?" I saw Quackity appear behind Karl.
"What are you doing here?" Quackity asked me.
"Well, this was my plan," I said and shrugged.
"Can we team up now?" George asked as he popped out.

"No, no offense," I said.
"Damn it, fine, we are gonna go, not here though," Quackity said.
"Mhm, well Imma go cuz I'm pretty sure Jimmy is out looking for us," I said. "see yall when you lose,"
"We're gonna win!" George said.

"yea sure," I said and walked away. "ok guys, just bumped into George, Quackity, and Karl. I'm not sure if they're gonna hind here in the mall, but hopefully not. Right now, I'm gonna go up the elevator and figure out which store I should go to. Maybe Hot Topic, Forever 21, Gap, I'm not sure."

I walked over to Hot Topic and pretended to look through the clothes.
"Alright, so I think I kinda have an advantage, I mean, I'm like super prepared, yk, but I didn't bring a change of shoes, and they saw my backpack, so that might be a problem," I said to the camera and looked around and saw Karl walked in.

I looked around the store and walked to different sections. There was a group chat with all of/the contestants for Mr. beast to update us on who was found. So far, 10 people have been caught.

"Alright guys, 10 people have been found, and I'm guessing 14 or 15 people are left. Wow, almost half are gone," I said. 'I'll update you guys in a while."

I turned the go pro off and felt a tap on my shoulder.

"You're Quirky, right?" Karl asked me.
"Y-yea, that's me," I said and remember his cute smile.
"I'm Karl, and I was wondering if you wanted to team up since I lost George and Quackity." He asked.
"I mean, sure," I said and smiled.
"Great," He said and smiled.

"Alright, so first, I feel like you should have a disguise, so, how about you take that hoodie off, and put on a face mask. And-" I started.
"Could you get my hair to get dark like yours?" Karl asked.
"Yea, I was gonna ask you if it would be alright," I said. "C'mon follow me,"

I walked up to the counter to ask an employee if we could use the back room.
"Hi, I don't know if you might recognize me, but it doesn't matter, I was wondering if we could use your back to hide, we're in a Mr. Beast video," I asked.

"Omg, ofc I recognize you, you're Quirky, you streamed a couple of days ago, I was one of the contestants," He said.
"Omg, that's so cool! So, could we use the back room?" I asked.
"If you take a picture with me, and you're Karl, right?" He asked Karl.
"Yep, that's me," Karl said.

We quickly took a picture with him and walked to the back room. I stepped on a stool to spray the hair dye on Karls's hair since he's pretty tall and anyone could recognize from his hair and style.

"What else can we change?" I wondered.
"I'm not sure, what if we ask if we can 'work' here," Karl asked.
"Good idea," I said and turned the go pro on. "alright guys, I'm teaming up with Karl, and we're hiding in the back room of Hot Topic, and we changed Karl's appearance, and we're gonna go ask if we can 'work' here as a cover, so let's go do that,"

We walked out, making sure Jimmy, Chandler, or Chris weren't there.

"Yea, ok, remember us? Dumb question of course you do, but we were wondering if you would let us pretend to work here as a cover, yk?" I asked the employee, btw, his name is Jesse. 

"I mean, yea, no problem," Jesse said. He handed us name tags that were empty and one of those lanyards with the name Hot Topic, yk those things the workers have. yea those.

"Hey, do you have a hat for me and Karl to wear or something?" I asked.
"Oh, yea, for sure," Jesse said and handed me a hat.
"And you have to wear this Karl," I said.
"Do I have to?" Karl asked.

"yes," I said and plopped it on his head and I put mine on too. "See, it ain't that bad,"
"If I can ask," Jesse started. "Are you guys gonna stream together?"
"Umm-idk, we kinda just met, so like yea," I said.
"Well, just saying, I think your fans, including me, would love it," Jesse said.
"Well, thanks for the idea," I said and smiled. 

Me and Karl walked away from the counter and to the middle of the store.
"We kinda didn't just meet," Karl muttered.

Does h-he remember?

"What do you mean?"  I asked, looking at him, picking up my hat a little.
"I don't think you remember, but we bumped into each other at a gas station, like 2 weeks ago, I don't really remember, and I payed for you since you didn't have enough money," Karl explained.

"Yk i was joking, I do remember, when you walked in late, i remeber you, mostly because of your hair," I said and looked back at the cloth we were 'organizing'.

"Oh, really?" Karl asked.
"Yeaa," I said. "I thought you looked kinda familiar, just couldn't find from where,"
"Well, i found you familiar too, then i saw you on the news and they siad you were Quirky, the streamer, so then i knew from where i knew you," Karl said.

"Mhm, yea, my friend said you might've seen me on the news," I said.
"Wdym your friend said something?" Karl asked and I looked at him, my cheeks turning pink.
"Well, I called her when I got back, telling her i bumped into a cu- into a guy, and he payed for me. then she said she was surprised you didnt recognize me and stuff, yk" I said. I was so close to calling him cute, hopefully he didn't notice.

"Oh, now talkig abt me huh." Karl said and smirked.
"Oh shut up," I said and smiled and he giggled. "Imma check the tracker,"

I pulled out my phone to see where Jimmy was. He was in the mall.
"Shit, he's here," I said and put my phone away.
"What do we do?" Karl asked me.

"Ok, code names, your name will be Jacob, mine will me Sam, alright, I'll pretend to be British with the accent, and of Jimmy walks in, you go to the back room, grab my bag then tell Jesse your leaving for the day and wink, then I'll talk to Jesse saying I'm taking my break and that's when we book it to my car, alright?" I said. "And try to change your voice a bit, he'll be able to recongnize your voice,"
"Yea, alright." Karl said and went to the back room.

I quickly walked over to Jesse, told him what we're gonna do if Jimmy , Chandler, or Chris walk in and he understood. I quickly took my place in 'organzing clothing' when Jimym and Chris walked in and talked to Jesse. Then Karl walked out, and talked with a english accent, and left. I looked at Chris and he was looking at Karl as he left, as if he was sus. I walked to the back room and took off the name tag and left it.

"Hey Jesse, I'm goin on my lunch, I'll be back soon," I said in an accent and waved to Jesse and walked out.

I'm not even fucking joking, I was FUCKING DRENCHING IN SWEAT! I was so nervous I'm not even joking. I walked fast and bumped into Karl again.

"Dude, you scared the shit outta me," I said and took my hat off.
"Sorry, here's your bag-" Karl started. "Jimmy and Chris are walking this way.
"ohh shit, umm, just follow my lead alr," I said and took his hand and interlaced our fingers as I rested my head on his shoulder and walked away.

What a way to get away.