˜"*°•.˜"* ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15 °*"˜.•°*"˜

"Hi, guys, or chat, whatever! Anyways, today, I'm going to just talk and chill on here. I haven't done one of these in a long time, the OG's will probably remember when the last time was," I said and looked at the chat. "Oh, you guys can also ask me questions, it'll also be like a Q&A,"

"Are you dating anyone?"
"When are you gonna join the SMP?"
"Are you dating Karl or George?"
"When are you going to stream with Karl again?"

"Alright guys, 'am I dating anyone?'. Guys! No, I'm not dating anyone, if I were you guys would probably know. 'When am I going to join the SMP?'. I don't know, you'll have to ask Dream about that since I haven't gotten an invitation or anything," I said and smiled. " keep asking questions! 'Am I dating Karl or George?'. No, I'm not. I'm not dating either of them! They are just close friends. I think I'll try to talk Karl into idling a karaoke kinda stream. I feel like that would be fun."

I looked down at my phone which buzzed and I checked my messages.

~~~

Georgy >;)

Georgy >;)
I asked a question on your stream

GEORGE! WHAT DID YOU ASK?!

Georgy >;)
Guess ;)

~~~

"Who was that?"
"Was it Karl?"

"No guys, it wasn't Karl, it was George! Who asked a question and I have to find it," I said, scanning through the chat. " Wait- I think I found it! 'When are you coming to London to visit :)'. Buy me a plane ticket and I'll go,"

"Bet"

"Wait-no George! I was kidding!" I said and tried calling him on Discord until he picked up.

"GEt READY TO GO TO THE AIRPORT ON THURSDAY!" George exclaimed.
"BITCH WTF!? I WAS JOKING!" I yelled.

"I'M NOT!" George said.
"I'm not going," I said.
"Then I'll go to America and drag you here, and maybe Karl, and Sap," George said.

"I'll like to see you try Georgy," I said with a smirk.
"Alright," George said and left the call.

"Ignore George you guys, I'm pretty sure he's joking," I said.
~~~

I spent around 2 more hours streaming until it hit 4 pm. Karl and I had plans to go for dinner and hang out again. I got ready and just put on an oversized hoodie, sweats, some jewelry on, and some blue light glasses.

Karl and I agreed to go in my car since we went on his last time so I had to go pick him up, I'm such a gentleman :)

~~~

"Get in pretty lady!" I said as Karl got in the car and I giggled.
"Wow, I'm a pretty lady now?" Karl asked and laughed.
"Yes ma'am, the most prettiest one, except Florence Pugh ofc," I said and we burst into laughter as I drove off.

"I get aux!" Karl yelled.
"Alright, put good music though! Or else I'll take over!" I said and Karl was going through his Spotify.

The song sweater weather played and ofc, and we sang to it and kept playing music we both knew, which was fun because we hadn't told each other about our music tastes and stuff like that, we just like the same music.

~~~

Dinner was great! We just connected so well! We talked about our childhoods. Like when I was younger, and I somehow ran away from home and made it to San Francisco by using transit. Or when Karl got mad at his teacher and went to the bathroom and switched places with his friend. This time, we said no social media, no posts, or anything like that. Just us. Hanging out. Just hanging out, right?

I mean- Karl is really sweet and fun. I've never had so much fun with a guy before. We clicked so easily, and there was barely any awkward silence.

~~~

ᴛɪᴍᴇ ꜱᴋɪᴘ(ᴋᴀʀʟꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ)

Y/n and I went to the park and watch the stars. She ended up falling asleep. She looked peaceful and cute. I was tired as well, we talked a lot. And I'm glad we did. She's amazing, and she's really thoughtful and caring. She's mentioned that she hasn't had a boyfriend for 2 years, how could any guy not like her? I picked her up and turned on her car. I know where she lives but I don't want to go looking into her purse or personal belongings so I guess I'll go to my house.

~~~

At Karls House

I set her in the guest room I have in my house but she's still holding onto my arm.

"Stay" She mumbled.

God, she looked really beautiful.