˜"*°•.˜"* ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16 °*"˜.•°*"˜

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ ᴘᴏᴠ

Y/n soon woke up the following day, her eyes fluttering and adjusting to the lighting.

She noticed her surrounding her unfamiliar. She wasn't home. Then where was she?

The tall brunette walked into the room with a tray of food.

"Goodmorning sleepy," The brunette said and gave her the food.
"Good morning," The girl said to the boy, smiling and thanking him for the food.

"You fell asleep last night at the park, so I brought you to my house," Karl explained.
"Oh thank you," She wanted to ask more questions.

Was this his room?

Or a guest room?

"Hey, Karl, is this a guest room?" The girl asked as she drank some of the orange juice.
"Yea, actually, I just finished putting this room together," The boy said.

"Alright, I think I should go home," The girl said and stood up and took her plate.
"don't you wanna hang out?" The boy said and put a pout.

"I do, but I have to stream, and I think I also have to edit a video for yt," She said and chuckled at the boys actions.

"Why don't we stream together?"

"Well yea but-"

"so stay."

"god, fine, I'll stay, I just need to go home to get my laptop and my headphones,"

"Alright, I'll drive you,"

"With my car? What a gentleman,"

~~~

"Karl! What are you doing?! Stop that!" The girl said as she was laughing while the boy was tickling her.

"You killed me!" The boy said and giggled alongside her.

"It's not my fault you suck!" The girl exclaimed as she rolled away from the boy.

"(Shipname)!"
"They would be so cute together!"
"Are they dating!?"

"Guys, no we aren't dating, we just met not that long ago, jeez!" The girl said as she glanced at the chat.

She ignored the rest of the ship names throughout the stream. The boy did as well. A while after, they said their 'see you later' as she left and went back home.

The boy tossed himself into bed. Thinking about her, she was running around his head.

Was it too soon?
Does she feel the same?
Probably not because of the way she reacted to the chat

~~~

Similar thoughts ran through the girls head.

A/N:THANK YOU FOR 180 VIEWS!!