˜"*°•.˜"* ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5 °*"˜.•°*"˜

(A/n: this is a longer chapter than usual, with filler details. Enjoy!)

2 ᴡᴇᴇᴋꜱ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ

I was in my jeep, driving to Mr. Beasts studios. I was so excited! I had to wake up early, like earlier than usual. I was driving, singing along to my music, and drinking my monster. Mr. Beast had mentioned bringing a backpack with things like snacks and water. But of course, I brought gummies, sour patch kids, gum, monster, chips, granola bars, and you get the idea. I pulled up and parked in an empty space. I grabbed my backpack, keys, and my monster. I walked out and into the building.

AND GEORGE IS GONNA BE PART OF IT! AND QUACKITY! And some other streamers but I don't really know.

"Y/n! or Quirky, glad you could make it!" Jimmy said.
"Well, I'm glad to be here honestly, and thank you for inviting me," I said.
"No problem, here, we are gonna wait for the rest of the contestants, then we're gonna head to to the main point," Jimmy explained.
"Great, so I just wait around?" I asked.
"Yea, make yourself at home," Jimmy said.

I walked to a couch and sat down and put my AirPods in.
~~~

nessa <3

nessa <3
you at the studio?

yea, I'm nervous, don't know why tho

nessa <3
don't be! remember I'm supporting you from Cali!

ikik, anyways, I'm nervous my soooo excited!

nessa <3
waiit, yk what I just thought of?

what?

nessa <3
remember that cute guy you bumped into in the gas station?

yea, what abt it?

nessa <3
what if he sees you on Mr. beasts youtube? or what if he heard abt what you did with those kids at the skatepark?

omg, I never thought of that tbh, but I kinda forgot abt him, yk

nessa <3
thought you liked him?

well, I only saw I'm once, and yea he was cute, but I don't know who he is,

nessa <3
makes sense ig, have you met anyone new or som?

nope, I think I'll keep to myself and focus on my career,

nessa <3
GIRL BOSS!! You go slay, like I always say, slay what you wanna slay :)

thank you <333333 ilysm and I miss you

nessa <3
I miss you too!!

oh god, I think I have to go, text you later <3

nessa <3
aww, alr, byeee <3

~~~

"Here I am 25 of the most popular gaming YouTubers and streamers. I'm here with Quirky, Pokimane, George, Quackity, Sykkuno, Sapnap, Valkeyrae, and many others." Jimmy announces to the camera and the drone zooms out to capture all of us.

"You all have-"

"Sorry I'm late, Chris and Chandler-"

We all looked around and saw a boy, th-the same boy from the gas station?! Waiiit- he must be a streamed, no wonder he was too familiar. I still don't remember where I've seen him before tho.