˜"*°•.˜"* ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13 °*"˜.•°*"˜

"Chat, calm, down," Karl said. " TODAY WE HAVE SPECIAL GUESTS!"

"WHo!?"
"SAP?"
"Guys what if it's Quirky?!"

"I'll introduce them, first of all, we have QUACKITY!" Karl said super excited.
"I feel like RYan REynolds!" Quackity said and fell into a fit of laughter and I smiled.

"THEN WE HAVE GEORGE!" Karl said, really excited.
"Hey, guys!" Geroge said and waved.

"AND THEN WE HAVE QUIRKY! WHICH YOU GUYS GUESSED THAT SHE WOULD BE HERE!" Karl said.
"Hey, guys!" I said and giggled.

"Today, George, Quackity, and I will be giving Y/n a tour of the SMP!" Karl said and seemed really happy.

"She's not part of the Dream SMP?"
"She should join!"
"Thought she was part of it?!"

"Guys, I talked about this in the stream with George and Quackity, sadly, I'm not part of the SMP," I said and smiled.
"Let's begin the tour!" Karl said.

I joined the server and the guys were there already.

"Ok so, we have a lot to go through, especially L'manburg," Karl said and we all followed his character.

~~~~

The stream went very well and the boys played a prank on me. People on the chat were shipping me with George because of our last stream but I couldn't help but laugh.

"Alright guys, I'm going to head out, talk to you guys later!" I said and left the discord call.
~~~

karl :)

karl :)
wanna hang out sometime?

~~~