˜"*°•.˜"* ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14°*"˜.•°*"˜

karl :)

karl :)
wanna hang out sometime?

just hang out?

karl :)
yea

alr, when?

karl :)
are you free tmr at 1?

yea, where should we meet up?

karl :)
I'll pick you up

alr, here's my address *address*

karl :)
alr, pick you up tmr at 1

byeee :)

~~~

Next Day

I woke up, tired as always. It was like already 12:30 and I had to get ready to go hang out with Karl. I took a shower, out a little bit of makeup, and got dressed casually.

~~~
(reference)

~~~(reference)

~~~

As promised, Karl came to pick me up and we went out to eat first. We ate at this cute little restaurant and I insisted on paying but he wouldn't let me until I snuck my card to the waitress. We talked a lot, we found out we have many things in common, like skating. We just clicked together like two pieces of a puzzle.

"So, where to now?" Karl asked.
"How about a park?" I suggested.
"Sounds good," Karl said.

We raced to the car and drove. I took over the aux and played my music and Sweater Weather by the Neighborhood started to play. I loved this song and apparently, Karl knew it so we just sang along to it and had fun.

His car had like those windows on the roof, or whatever you call it, I opened it and peeked my head through it, like in those movies.

"Your crazy, you know that?" Karl said as I sat back down.
"I know, that's what makes me, well me," I said and grinned.

~~~

We later went to a mall and just went into stores and tried things on and took so many pictures. I felt like I was in high school again, doing stupid things, but with a real friend. We went to burger king, cuz why not?

~~~

"Dude, should we?" I asked.
"Yes! IT'S GONNA BE HILARIOUS!" Karl said.

We had switched clothes, so he was wearing my cloth and I was wearing his. We walked out of the rooms we were in and we saw each other I literally died when I saw Karl.

"OMG KARL! You look so good!" I said and kept giggling.
"My clothes look good on you," Karl said even though his clothes fit me a bit too big.
"Then don't mind if I steal some of your hoodies," I said and ran around his house with him chasing me.

~~~

"So, are we gonna talk about-" Karl started as we were laying down in his backyard looking at the sky.
"Nope, whatever we did for the video, was for the video, like you said," I said.
"Ok," Karl said and we kept silent.

"Your hair would look good black," I said breaking the silence.
"You think so?" Karl asked with a smile and I turned to him.
"Hell yea it would look amazing!" I said and giggled.

We talked again, and very deeply, and by the end, we knew almost everything about each other.

"It's getting late, I should drive you home," Karl said.
"Awww, I don't wanna go!" I exclaimed.
"so you wanna stay over?" Karl asked.
"Sure," I said and smiled.

We laid back down, and Karl slowly moved his hand closer to mine, until our fingers were intertwined and my face was a light tint of pink.

"Does this count as a date?" Karl whispered.
"If you want it to be," I said and we looked at each other and smiled.

~~~

@quirky;)✔️

🔵⚪⚪⚪

⚪🔵⚪⚪

⚪🔵⚪⚪

⚪⚪🔵⚪

⚪⚪🔵⚪

⚪⚪⚪🔵

⚪⚪⚪🔵

Liked by: karljacobs, vanesahernandez, sapnap, and 34k others
Caption: THE DUO YOU NEVER NEEDED UNTIL NOW @karljacobs

❤ 34k 💬 10k 🔄 5k

~~~

I would love it if it happened again with you.