˜"*°•.˜"* ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12 °*"˜.•°*"˜

4 ᴅᴀʏꜱ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ

It was time for me to go back home. All the memories I made during these fast 4 days are unforgettable. I just wish I didn't have to leave. I was all packed and Nessa was driving me to the SF airport. We were jamming out to our favorite songs which eventually made Nessa cry.

"Dude, I don't want you to leave!" Nessa said as we were hugging in front of my gate.
"I don't want to leave either, but I kinda have to, I can't live at a hotel forever!" I said and let go of the hug. "I'll come back, I promise,"

"You better! And I hope you get with that Karl dude you kissed!" Nessa said and giggled.
"Girl shut the fuck up! It was just a trick to get Chris and Jimmy away from us!" I exclaimed and hit her arm playfully.
"Yea sure, but you found him cute at that gas station," Nessa said.

"Never said I didn't find him cute anymore," I muttered.
"Girl I heard that!" Nessa said.
"Anyways! I have to go, text you when I land," I said and we hugged for the last time.

I walked and gave my plane ticket to the lady and turned around waved to Nessa, and got on the plane. Another 5 hours, yay *sarcasm*.

~~~

@quirky;)✔️

Liked by: pokimane, georgenotfound, vanessahernandez, and 15k othersCaption: back at it again I guess, back to North Carolina❤ 15k 💬  comments off🔄 5k

Caption: back at it again I guess, back to North Carolina
❤ 15k 💬 comments off🔄 5k

~~~

ᴀ ᴄᴏᴜᴘʟᴇ ᴏꜰ ʜᴏᴜʀꜱ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ

I made it back, alive. Very tired tho. I called an uber, and it took me home and I immediately took a nap. After like 30 minutes, I woke up to my phone going a bit crazy. I had so many messages.

~~~

karl :)

karl :)
hey, me, quackity, and George were planning abt streaming, remember, yea, and so we were thinking maybe we could do it tmr?

oh, I forgot, yea tmr sounds good. I'm excited!

karl :)
same, anyways, wyd?

nothin much, just really tired since I just got back from cali, hbu?

karl :)
oh cool, I'm just drinking a monster :)

niceeee, I have to go, but text you later :)

karl :)
alr, see ya :)

~~~

I fell asleep again.
And very excited about tomorrow.

(A/n: THANK YOU FOR 100 READS! From now on I might update 2 times a week since I started school. Anyways, thank you again, <33)