˜"*°•.˜"* ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19 °*"˜.•°*"˜

~~~
The Next Morning

"You're kidding, right?" I said in a serious tone.

I had been talking to George as he had nothing to do and I- well didn't have plans till later. He started talking about me coming to London and mentioned the ticket he got me.

"No im not. I actually bought you a ticket," George said and he didn't look like he was kidding.
"GEORGE!! I can't go! I'm busy doing stuff!" I exclaimed.
"Busy doing what exactly? Going on dates with Karl?" He said and smirked.
"WHA- NO!" I exclaimed as I felt my face turn red.

"Yea because your face says it all," He said and I covered my face.
"It's not like that George, we're just hanging out. No big deal." I said as he tried not to laugh.
"Yea sure," George said and I rolled my eyes.
"Why are you jealous?" I said sarcastically.
"Of course not!" George said.

We switched the topic and we started talking about Twitch Con that was coming up. And the subject of Dream and him possibly doing a face reveal also came along.

"So there is a chance he might do one?" I asked.
"Yea, he's been talking about it since Sapnap moved in with him in Florida." George explained.
"Are you going to move in with them?" I asked.
"According to our plan yea, they're saying that after Dreams face reveal is done, I'm going to be living with them and I'm going to do a meet up video." George said and I could see him smile.

I wonder how they could've known each other for so long and George has never seemed Dreams face. I would've hated it, not knowing who my best friend looked like.

Waiiit - that was me.

Well before I did the face reveal of course.

"George?" I asked.
"Yea what's up?" He said.
"What was on your mind when you first saw me, like my face?" I asked, slightly curious.
"I'm not sure. I think I was happy for you that you were able to do it. Might've been hard." George said.

"Well yea but we're you shocked on how I looked like?"

"At first, you were nothing like I imagined you. Since I had no idea, I kinda thought of how you would look like. I was completely wrong though," George said

"Huh... have you pictured what Dream looks like?"

"Yea, of course I have. I'm not sure if I'm right,"
"Is he hot?"
"Y/N!!"
"What? Im just asking!"
"I don't know, I can only picture hot girls,"

"Was I one of them?" I said with a smirk.
"Oh you wish!!" George said and I started to giggle.
~~
Time Skip

"Ok. So you can cancel everything I had planned for the next two weeks? The streams, recording of ads, and meetings?" I asked Nataly, my manager.
"Yea, as long as you appear for everything because some of the meeting are really important." Nataly said.

"Don't worry, I'll do it all." I smiled.
"Ok then. It's settled." Nataly said and closed her binder with all the important papers and such.
""I'M GOING TO LONDON BABY!" I shouted.
(A/n: if you get the reference comment 🙃)
~~
"You're kidding! You said no!" George shouted.
"And I changed my mind bitch! Now do you want me to go or not?" I grinned.
"YOU'RE COMING TO LONDON!"
"HELL YEA!!"
~~
I wasn't looking forward a 7h-10h flight. I just hope not a lot of little kids are on the flight. I was all packed and made sure I was my flight ticket and passport. I called a taxi and it took me to the airport where I hanged out for a while because I got there early. After 30 minutes or so, they finally called out the gate and I walked to the gate. They checked my ticket and I walked into the plane. I saw that I got a window seat, and a guy who seemed to be around his late 20s sat next to me a woman that seemed to be around her middle 30s sat next to him. I grabbed my headphones out of my bag and placed them over my head and played my music. And then, I fell asleep and was asleep for almost the entire flight.
~~

A/n: yall sorry for not updating 😭. When I try and write new fanfics and I'm so happy with how it's going- I get writers block!! And it's so annoying 😭😭😭😭. I'll try and do better since school is almost over and I'll have a lot of time to update this fanfic and probably start another one 🤭😏. But thanks for all the reads and pleas vote!!