˜"*°•.˜"* ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8 °*"˜.•°*"˜

@quirky;)

@quirky;)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

🔵⚪⚪⚪

⚪🔵⚪⚪

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

⚪🔵⚪⚪

⚪⚪🔵⚪

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

⚪⚪🔵⚪

⚪⚪⚪🔵

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

⚪⚪⚪🔵

Liked by: karljacobs, quackity, georgenotfound, and 50k others
Cap: get ready for a new Mr. Beast yt video coming soon !!@karljacobs
❤ 50k 💬 13k🔄 10k

user: ARE THEY GONNA STREAM TOGETHER?

georgenotfound: you guys had fun? did you team up? thought we were friends😞
^reply from quirky;) : we are friends don't overreact 🙄

user: NEW DUO WE NEVER KNEW WE NEEDED

quackity: wowwwww, me and George got replaced easily.
^reply from quirky;) : yea yea, maybe you just jelly

13k other comments

~~~

1 ᴅᴀʏ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ

Y| So, how are you nessa?
V| I'm good, so how did your day go yesterday?
Y| Oh it was really fun,
V| Yea, I saw the Mr. Beast video, it came out today,
Y| Oh yea, waiit-shit, I haven't watched it

I got my MacBook and pulled up youtube and looked for the video

V| Why are you panicking?
Y| I'll tell you just wait

I kept skipping through to see if Jimmy and Chris recorded me and Karl kissing

V| Yk, I wonder who that couple was, Mr. Beast and Chris seemed to be suspicious of a couple
Y| What did they look like?
V| They both had dark hair and the girl had shorts and the guy had black pants and a purplish shirt, then there was a clip where they-
Y| Kissed?
V| Yea, are you seeing that part rn?
Y| FUCK! No, that was me, and well- remember that cute guy from the gas station I was telling you abt like when I bumped into him?
V| Yeaa
Y| He turned out to be Karl
V| OH SHIT THAT TOOK A TURN
Y| Yea, so that 'couple' kissing, it was me and k-
V| KARL?!
Y| yeaa

I closed my MacBook and drank some of my monster

V| OH MY FUCKING GOD GIRL
Y| Do you think anyone will recognize us?
V| Well I'm not sure, you should check Twitter and Insta just in case yk,
Y| yea your right, anyways, I have to go, I'm going to stream today with George and Quackity
V| Alright, text ya later!
Y| Yea bye

I hung up and went to my room where my setup was and sat down in my gaming chair. I opened discord to call George and Quackity. We had a gc and they were on a call so I joined them.

Y| Hey losers
Q| You only won because of Karl, no need to brag *sarcasm*
Y| Oh I forgot yall lost, sorry abt that *sarcasm*
G| So, let's get to streaming and play Roblox!
Y| Let's do it!

We agreed to stream on George's on Twitch.

"Hi guys, I'm going to play Roblox with Quackity and Quirky," George said.
"HI, GUYS!" I said and waved.
"HELLO CHAT!" Quackity said.

"So what game are we gonna play?" George asked.
"Well, there are many games, but how abt we play like a ripoff of Minecraft?" I suggested.
"Sounds good," George said.

"Alright, you guys can join me," I said.
"Hopefully Quackity doesn't get banned," George said.
"Ohh, I watched that stream! Alex, you kept getting banned and it fucking killed me!" I exclaimed and giggled.

"ROBLOX HATES ME SO MUCH! MY NAME IS BLOCKED!" Quackity exclaimed.
"Anyways, let's play," I said as I got spawned in the game. "Damn, it doesn't look that bad,"

"We should do challenges, like who can build a house first, who can find a desert, first to find iron and stuff like that," George says.
"Not a terrible idea George," I said and made my character hop around. "I'm going to be reading some of the chats,"

"Is Karl going to join?"

"No, the guys busy playing with Sap," Quackity said.
"KARLNAP!" I exclaimed and giggled.

"Quirky, are you dating anyone?"

"Are you dating someone?" George asked and put his mic closer to his mouth.
"Actually I am, I'm dating my squishmallow named Gerald," I said and smirked.
"Well if you ever need someone yk how to hit me up," George said in a different tone of voice.
"Wow, and cheat on Dream?! How rude!" I said and laughed.

"Does George like Quirky?!"

"Do you George? Do you?" Quackity asked.
"No, I don't, we're just friends," George said and smiled.
"OMG I'M SO HEART BROKEN!" I said sarcastically.

"Do yk who the people were kissing in the Mr. Beast video?"

"Umm- no, actually, Chris and Mr. Beast never said who they saw, they just said 2 workers from like Hot Topic," Quackity said.

"Would Quirky date George in the SMP?"

"I'm not in the Dream SMP, sadly, but who knows," I said and shrugged.
"FUCK THIS! ROBLOX FUCKING DELETED MY ACCOUNT AGAIN!" Quackity just yelled.
"oh my fucking god! imagine! that could never be me," I said bursting into laughter with George.

"I broke the guidelines and showed inappropriate behavior? when the fuck did I do that?!" Quackity yelled.

~~~

We streamed for 2 hours then to pretty tired of Quackity yelling and shit.

"Ok guys, yk, we'll stream together again when this does not happen, we'll play Minecraft instead and maybe give Quirky a tour of the SMP," George said.
"Bye guys!" I said and Quackity ended the stream.

"I'll go, talk to you guys later," I said and ended the call and turned off my computer.

Hopefully, people don't ship me and George, that would be awkward.