˜"*°•.˜"* ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11 °*"˜.•°*"˜

Yesterday was so much fun with Nessa! We drove around the city and ate at Pier 39, went to parks, and drank monsters which is necessary.

Today, we were going to surprise my family. I have contact with my family but haven't seen them in so long. I miss my parents and my annoying brother who is 3 years younger than me so he is 19.

I had gifts with me to give them from North Carolina because they love to get presents. Nessa drove to my old house. She parked right near the house and we knocked on the door. It was my mom who opened it and I dropped my bags and just hugged her tightly.

"My god Y/n! What are you going here?" My mother asked me so surprised.
"I guess I just thought I would surprise you and Nessa," I said and smiled.
"C'mon in, don't just stand there," Mom said and pulled me in. Nessa had the bags and my dad was on the couch watching soccer and I went to hug him.

"HI DAD!" I said and he hugged me back.
"Y/n! What a surprise!" Dad exclaimed.
"Ik, but do you know my brother is?" I asked.
"In his room playing video games, like always," Dad said and I rolled my eyes and laughed.

I went into his room and turned the TV off.

"What the hell Y/n! Wait- Y/n?!" My brother said as he realized I was here.
"Oh, nice to see you again Lil bro," I said and went to hug him.
"I got you a present so if I were you, I'd follow me," I said and left his room.

I walked to the living room and gave everyone their present.
"Where's Luna?" I asked mom.
"Oh, she must be outside," Mom said.

Luna was our cat. I remember when we got her when I was 13, it was a crazy day since we weren't planning on getting her that exact day, but we did. And I'm glad.

"Luna? Luna! Ohh, there you are," I said and sat on the ground and hugged her. I brought her into the house and gave her the present I got her. A cat hat. I put it on her and she looked so cute! So Instagram worthy.

~~~

@quirky;)✔️

Liked by: karljacobs, georgenotfound, vannessahernandez and 23k othersCaption: Tell me she doesn't look cute <33

Caption: Tell me she doesn't look cute <33

❤ 23k 💬  comments off🔄 5k

~~~

Is it weird I don't wanna go back?