four

2 months later (october)

10:23am

iris valentine

it's been two months since shawn and i started talking and we've gotten really close ever since. he also got close to jack really fast. if him and i aren't together, he's with jack. he was also introduced into our school since he wanted to continue studying which i found cute.

i walked into the little coffee shop on a saturday morning and was greeted by a new worker who stood by the counter, her name was probably maddy or something close to that. i smiled and greeted back then took a seat by the window. i tapped my nails on the table and i hear footsteps speeding towards my direction and in a blink, a dork with an apron and starbucks cap sits with his arms on the table, in front of me and a small cup held in his hands.

"good morning cutie." he smiled and i felt my cheeks heat. i put my elbow on the table and rested my cheek in my palm.

"good morning." i smiled. i looked at the cup in his hands and realized it had coffee. dumbass, i thought to myself. "is that mine or yours?" i looked at him and he shrugged.

"well it is in my hands." he said dramatically. i rolled my eyes and got the cup from his hand and taking a sip.

"it's mine now." i smiled and he chuckled. "what are we gonna do today?" i asked and he stood up.

"i'm taking you to the mall, right now." he grabbed my hand. "but what about your shift?"

"i already get a lot of extra money so one cut wouldn't hurt." he shrugged and i stopped him.

"okay but i am not going out with you if you're wearing that." i pointed at his black shirt and khakis with the green statbucks apron.

"fine. we're gonna pass by my house then we're going to the mall." he said before we left.

on our way to the mall, we talked but mostly argued about the best part of an oreo and he is really dumb for saying the cookie is the best part.

i hopped off his black jeep and shut the passenger door. he copied my actions and i looked at him. he wore a plain white shirt with a maroon hoodie and black pants. i mentally hit myself because of how good he looked and shook off my thoughts before dragging shawn to the mall.

--

sORRY FOR THE LAME CHAPTER

i didn't have any idea on how i was gonna write this chapter because i already have an idea for the next one bitihegourga;uhg im sorry

i lovee u sm -j