six

iris valentine

4:00pm

shawn and i sat on his cozy bed in his room with the dim light on and the blinds covering the bright sun from outside. we both leaned on the wall by his bed with my head by his chest and his arm around me.

i started tracing the lines in his hands and giggled whenever he would tense up. i felt shawn's eyes on me for the seventh time today and i look at him from the corner of my eye without turning my head to him and see him still staring at me.

"stop staring at me, you're making me feel uncomfortable." i pouted and he chuckled. he opened his mouth to say something but he got cut off by the ringing from my phone. jack's name appeared on the screen and i answered with a sigh.

"where are you?" he asked with annoyance obvious in his tone. i felt shawn move to stand up as i laid in bed with my phone by my ear.

"at shawn's place, why?" i responded and he let out a groan.

shawn sat on the edge of the bed playing with his hands while i was still on the phone. the long pause irritated me and jack finally spoke up. "are you coming home?" he asked with worry and i glanced at shawn.

"i guess." i shrugged to myself and looked at shawn. "what do you want anyways?" i asked, trying to sound as calm as possible.

"well, i was gonna surprise you earlier. i guess i just wanted to hang out with you, that's all." i mentally punched myself and ended the call without saying another word. i rolled my eyes and threw the nearest pillow at shawn's direction, hitting his face.

his eyes shot up to me and his eyebrows raised. "do i drop you off?"

"nope, i think i'm gonna chill here for a little longer." i shrugged.

--
12:16am

"okay so, fuck-marry-kill, lily, leah and..." i trailed off and ate another chip before continuing. "mel."

shawn looked around the kitchen and leaned over the counter more. "kill mel.." he chuckled, "marry leah.." i bit my lip and tried to hold my laugh. "fuck lily for sure." i rolled my eyes and he laughed.

"okay, okay." he got a handful of chips before thinking, "fuck-marry-kill.." a smirk appeared on his face, "gilinsky, nick and me." my eyes widened and i almost choked.

"no, i am not answering that!" i slapped his arm and the smirk was still printed on his face.

"i answered everything and it was all honest." he put his arms up in defense.

i huffed, "kill jack and nick, marry and fuck you." i shrugged and drank water while still keeping eye contact with him. he bit his lip seductively and i gave him a disgusted look. "what?"

"would you really fuck me over jack? THE jack gilinsky?" he asked and i just nodded, "why?"

"i don't know, he's not really my type but i would definitely bang cody." i said referring to the nerd from my physics class.

"oh, nice." he mumled and i slapped his arm for the second time.

---------
word count: 613

WTF IS THIS?!!

hi babes <3 sorry i havent uploaded :-( ive been so busy lately but im trying my best to write everything before publishing so the story would be more detailed and in line. this is another filler im sorry :-( the next chapter will be kinda late but i hope its okay.

love you so much

--- AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR OVER 1K READS I LOVE YOU OFFMF IM CRYING