seven

SHAWN MENDES

10:03am

"how could i help you today?" i held a cup in my left hand and a marker on the other while waiting for a lady to tell me her order.

she looked on the drinks and nodded to herself. "i'd like a venti mocha latte." she slid a bill forward and i put everything down, "and i'm pam." she continued and i slid the cup over to my co-worker to make the drink.

a couple minutes after serving more customers, the door opened and a group of three girls walked in. a girl wearing a black shirt and ripped jeans with a coat jumped in front of the counter, standing across from me. "how can i help you today?" i asked and she smirked up at me.

"help her by giving her your number." a blonde from behind her giggled and all of them followed.

i was so confused.

"no but really, i'll have a grande mocha frap with a cinnamon bun." i nodded and wrote down her order.

"can i have your name?"

"alicia." she smiled again and i sighed before doing my routine again. alicia slid a bill and a folded note towards me and winked before i put the money in. i shrugged it off and she walked over to the otherside to wait for her drink.

i opened the small note and it had her number in it. wow, i have never felt so confused in my life. i sighed and looked up and saw a happy iris standing in front of me. "hey." she greeted and i returned with a casual "morning."

"so, how can i help you today?" i asked, emphasizing the word you and leaned over the counter.

she shrugged and followed my actions before grinning.  "i dunno, the usual i guess." she sighed, "oh and your help." she said while sliding her hand over the note.

"with?" i looked at her and the smile she had earlier faded and her eyebrows knitted together. "hey, what's up?" i snapped in front of her face as she zoned out.

she gave me a shrug and i put her regular coffee in and paid without her realizing. "i'll take a break for a bit so we can talk." i said and she shook her head.

"no, maybe later. i'll drop by."

"no iris, it must be important and i need to be here for you." i said smiling causing her to smile to.

"fine." she rolled her eyes and her drink was called out.

IRIS VALENTINE

i walked over to my regular table, out of habit. i was about to sit but then i noticed a bunch of girls surrounding it.

i wanted to ask them to move but there are so much other seats so i took a seat by the table beside them.

"okay i am here." shawn walked out and sat in front of me, his back facing the girls. i opened my mouth to say something but i got cut off by the girls' high pitched giggles errupting the whole place.

shawn turned to look at them and they giggled even more. "great." i rolled my eyes and stood up, about to leave but shawn held my wrist and pulled me back.

"hey, don't.." shawn pouted a little and i sighed. before i could sit down, my phone buzzed and i pulled my phone out and got a message from vanessa, telling me to get to her house asap. i gave shawn a look to follow me out and that's what he did. "what's going on?" he asked, completely confused.

"i gotta go to vanessa's, can you come with me?" i asked and he nodded. we both walked to his car and drove to vanessa's.

------------
OHDMSD HI GUYS I APOLOGIZE FOR BEING SO LATE ISJJJSJD

(SOMETHINGS HAPPENED AND ARE GONNA HAPPEN THAT IS WHY THIS CHAPTER DOES NOT MAKE ANY SENSE!! TUNE IN FOR THE NEXT COUPLE CHAPTERS :-))

BUT I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER!! I DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED HERE BUT ITS JUST A BUILD UP ON THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS :-)

ALSO!!

I JUST PUBLISHED 2 BOOKS, ONE IS CALLED SEATS WHICH IS ANOTHER SHAWN FANFIC AND THE OTHER IS CALLED FILM WHICH IS A BOOK FULL OF PHOTOS I TAKE AND STORIES ABOUT THEM SO CHECK THEM OUT ON MY ACCOUNT AND PLEASE PLEASE PLEAEE

COMMENT!!! VOTE !!

LOVE U GUYS SO MUCH 💜💜💜💜

-julia