CHAPTER 2.

AUTHOR POV: 

After jk work was over he went to miya school to pick her up and there was more 5 min for her classes to get over…and after 5 min the bell rang and jk was looking for her princess and after a min he saw her princess coming out and when miya saw jk she screamed…

MIYA: Appaaa!!!!!

(jk smiled softly towards her and he bent down and miya ran and went inside her arms and said)

MIYA: Appa….see miya got star for coming 1st in class today 

(miya said showing her back of her palm where she has a star sticker and jk smiled and ruffled her hair and said )

JK:My princess is very smart right…..if she got a star and a first place in class…should not we go and treat her a ice-cream hmm???

(jk said while making a thinking pose and miya giggled loudly and screamed..)

MIYA: YESS YESS!!!! MIYA WANTS ICE-CREAM YAYYY!!!!!

(Jk laughed at her cuteness and said )

JK: Okay then lets go….

(with tht jk took her to the ice-cream shop and after they ate they went to the home and after tht they played and ate there dinner and after tht jk said a sory for miya to sleep and tucking miya in bed he was watching her while caressing the lil ones head and said a soft voice so tht he does not disturb the lil ones sleep and said )

JK: Hope you will have a good life my princess you are soo pure to this world…and my world is different from urs ….i will try my best to not bring you to my dark world…i want you to be happy…princess….i am really sry if i could not give u mothers love….

(after sitting there for few min jk went back to his room and after taking a shower he went to the bed and drifted to sleep…..)

|| NEXT DAY MORNING ||

AUTHOR POV: 

Jk woke up first and after getting fresh he went towards his princess room and started to wake her up 

JK: Miys …baby…wake up…its morning

(miya slowly opened her eyes and look at her appa and said in a sleepy tone)

MIYA: Morning appa….

JK: Good morning princess…now come lets get you ready and drop you at the school…hmm???

(Miya nodded her head and after both of them got ready they both had there breakfast and after tht jk dropped her in the school and miya kissed his cheek and waved a goodbye to her dad and went inside the school and jk drove towards the office since suga called him and said tht he has prepared the team…..after few min jk reached the company and went inside and saw tht suga was already there so he said )

JK: Yes suga hyung…tell me??

SUGA: So this the team I prepared…

(after checking everything jk nodded his head and after all works where done now jk and suga was sitting in jk cabin and was thinking something very deeply and suga asked him)

SUGA: What is tht you are thinking soo deeply???

JK: Nothing hyung…just thinking abt miya life….

SUGA: What abt her???

JK: Hyung she is a kid and i wanted her to be free and live without any fear tht she belongs to a mafia family and if something happens in future i want her to be safe and happy…she already lost her mother….i dont even call her a mother….she is unfit for tht…if she did not love me..i am okay with it…but should not she think abt her child????

SUGA:I understand you jk…but kookie just think even thou she stayed with you just because of miya…..tht would be so dangerous for miya as well…just imagine you both dont love each other…tht means u wont have family time which will lead miya to get into depression…and you know even if miya asks to have a normal conversation with you she wont….its best tht she left…

(jk sighed tht what all suga hyung said was true….)

JK: But hyung i really feel so helpless…..cause i cant giver tht mothers love she wants..she is just a kid for now…but after she grows up a lil…she has to face this society….and people will say many things to her….

SUGA: Dont worry kookie….our miya is strong just like you…dont distract yourself …u need to focus on tomorrows mission and we cant mess up kookie…

JK:Dont worry hyung we wont….

(after completing all the works jk again went to the school and picked miya up and went back home and i car miya was talking abt her day and how she enjoyed…jk was happy tht her princess is happy and safe…but he is scared for her future….and after eating the dinner…jk tucked miya in the bed after reading a story to her and after tht he also went back to his room and slept….)

Hope you all liked this part and sry if they are any mistakes…and sry for the delay as well….

To be continued…….