CHAPTER 11.

AUTHOR POV:
JIN: Why don't you think abt what i said earlier...

JK: I will talk abt it tomorrow hyung...

JIN: Yeah...

|| NEXT DAY AFTERNOON ||

AUTHOR POV:
Here everyone was in the garden and tae and miya were playing jimin said

JIMIN: Jk...jin hyung said me...so what are you thinking about it...i mean look at them they are so adorable with each other and tae loves her soo much like she is his daughter 

JK: Yeah i have never seen her this happy 

(Suddenly they heard miya crying so they all went near her and jk said )

JK: What happened....

MIYA: Appa....a-appa...

JK: Yes princess ...what is it...

TAE: Jungkook i will tell you everything let me make her sleep then i will tell u...pls i cannot see her crying like this...

(jk nodded her head and after few min they succeed in making miya sleep and tae said )

TAE: jungkook she was saying that..her friends and other kids in her school bully and tease her saying that she does not have a mom and only her father comes to the meeting ....

JK: But she never told me...

TAE: Maybe because she does not want you to feel bad or go and scold other kids at her school...she said she wanted me to come and talk to her principle about this matter...she was crying remembering what is happening with her in the school....

(Jk was fuming in anger he clenched his fist very tight and all the members noticed him and tae said )

TAE: Please jungkook don't get angry it will not work they are kids...and i guess you have to talk to the principle about it 

JK: You are also coming with me...

(Tae just nodded his head without saying anything and jin said )

JIN: Why don't you both go tomorrow cause tae does not have any important work....

JK: Okay then we will go tomorrow ....

(With tht they spent there time together and they played with miya for sometime...and she started to jump in happiness when she got to know that her eomma and appa are coming to her school tomorrow...)

|| NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL ||

AUHTOR POV:
JK and tae were sitting in the car while miya was on tae lap and was talking to say she said 

MIYA: Eomma how is my cute ponytail?

TAE: It is very beautiful just like my princess...and you are looking soo cute in the outfit my little one...

(Saying that tae started to tickle her stomach a little making the cute fluff ball to giggle out loud jk noticed and had a small smile on his face and he thought)

JK: Guess i should think about what hyung said to me...maybe not for me but for her atleast 

|| FLASH BACK ||

AUTHOR POV: 
Jin and jk were in the room while miya was talking on the mobile with tae and jin said 

JIN: Jungkook...

JK: Yes hyung...

JIN: Kookie why dont give tae a chance and why don't you ask him once weather she wants to be his papa/eomma ...

JK: But hyung how can i ...i can not spoil his future like that he might also have dreams about his marriage ...

JIN: I know but as far as i know him he loves miya and he would never deny this ...to be honest he loves you too i mean not 100% but he loves you...