CHAPTER 18

AUTHOR POV:

Jk went to the balcony and called to the hospital and one nurse lift the call and said

NURSE: Hello..How may I help you?

JK: I am Dr.Kim husband may I know where my husband is?

NURSE: Sir Dr.Kim is in a surgery right now I will ask him to call you as soon as he is out of the surgery..

JK: Okay thank you..but is the surgery a critical one?

NURSE: Yes sir it is...I don't think the child can survive this time..its really a bad case sir...

JK: Hmm okay....let me know when he comes out of the surgery...

NURSE: Sure sir...

(With that he cut the call and he went back downstairs and started to play with miya soon miya fell asleep and he looked at the time and saw that it was quite late and soon he heard the knock on the door and saw Jin was here and he said)

JK: Hyung where is tae?

JIN: Kookie tae is still at hospital 

JK: Is the surgery still going on?

JIN: Yeah tae his trying his level best to save that child but its really a bad case...

JK: Hyung can u take care of miya...i will go the hospital..

(jin nodded his head and jk went to the hospital and went and sat inside taehyung cabain and after few minutes he saw tae coming inside the cabin with a very sad face he did notice jk and jk understood that surgery was not successful...he slowly called him...)

JK: Tae...

(tae looked at him...and immediately ran to him and sat on his lap rested his head on jk shoulder and he started to cry..jk immediately hugged him tight and started to tell him soft words while rubbing his back...and after some time tae calmed down and jk said )

JK: Want to drink some water?

TAE: Kookie....I ...I really tried my best to save that innocent baby...*sniff*

JK: I know my baby..i know you did your best...don't cry now hmm....how abt we head home now hmm?

TAE: Did miya eat anything and is she asleep...she is not alone at home right?

JK: Calm down tae...everything is fine and jin hyung is at home and miya is sleeping peacefully...jin hyung said he would stay the night there...

(tae nodded his head and jk asked..)

JK: How about you eat something tae...

TAE: Feed me...

(jk chuckled at him and opened his box and started to feed him..tae silently ate the food and after competing the food jk said )

JK: Now you are a good...now come let's go home okay?

(Tae nodded his head and they both head towards the home...after reaching the home ...tae freshed up and tae went into miya room and saw she is sleeping peacefully...tae kissed her fore head and he came back to the room and saw that jk was already asleep...he went beside him and slept..)

|| THE NEXT MORNING ||

AUTHOR'S POV:

Tae woke up early and saw that jk was still sleeping and tae kissed his cheeks and went to get ready after he completed him morning routine he went to miya room and slowly woke her up and started to get her ready and after that....he went to jin hyung room and saw he already woke up and was reading some files... jin noticed him and said 

JIN: Ohh hey taehyung... do you need anything?

TAE: No hyung just came to see if you were awake or not...come down in 10 min i will keep the breakfast ready okay?

(Jin nodded his head with a smile..and tae went downstairs and started to prepare the breakfast and after 10 min jk also came down and said )

JK: Good morning everyone..

JIN: Good morning jk hope you slept well...

(Jk nodded his head and everyone had there breakfast and after that jk said)

JK: Hmm taehyung i am having a leave today in the company so if you want i can accompany you in the hospital...

TAE: no kookie i have many paitents today...since you have a holiday how about you sit at home and enjoy?

(Jk just nodded his head and said)

JK: Ok but do call me if u need anything okay?

(tae nodded his head with a smile and miya said )

MIYA: Dad can you drop me at the school today..

JK: Ofc princess i will...

(With that jin and tae went to the hospital and jk went to drop miya at school...)

AUTHOR'S POV:

Jk was alone at home all day since tae said he had many paitents today he did not call him except for the one time during the lunch to make sure he did not skip his meals...soon miya came back from the school and was watching tv..soon tae also arrived and saw tht miya was watching the tv alone...and he someone calling him

???: Hey tae!!!

Hope you all liked this episode i am really sorry that i am really late this time...and next part will be the last episode of this series... don't be sad cause they are many more stories which will come and you can enjoy them...

To be continued...