CHAPTER 7.

AUTHOR POV:
Next day tae woke up and after he finished his morning routine he went downstairs and saw that jimin and miya where talking on the mobile more like video call cause miya was waving to the screen...and she was very happy...i can hear a male voice talking to her in a very sweet voice and i can say that she was talking to her dad and tae smiled and went to the kitchen to prepare the breakfast and jimin entered the kitchen at the same time and said 

JIMIN:Morning tae...

TAE:Morning jimin...i guess miya is talking to her dad..

JIMIN:Yes...jungkook called us this morning to talk to miya...soo..

TAE:Thats grt she would feel overjoyed talking to her father...hope he is fine...

JIMIN:Yes jin said that he is recovering pretty fast and he will get well soon...miya always miss him ...they both play a lot together and enjoy a lot...miya was missing him a lot so i did a video call and he was wrapped in the blanket because of the injuries 

TAE:Ohh hope he is doing okay...

JIMIN:Yes....btw tae ..miya will go home tomorrow...

TAE:Yes i remember....*sad*

JIMIN:Dont be sad....we can meet her whenever we want i know you are attached to her...

TAE:Its ok jimin...i will be fine and yeah we will meet her soon again...

(jimin nodded his head and said )

TAE:Come on now we will go...we need to finish our breakfast and feed her too...

(Tae nodded his head and they both went  to the living room and saw tht miya was watching some cartoon and was giggling cutely and tae and jimin chukled looking at her cute antics.....and tae said)

TAE:Come on princess we need to feed you...so be a good girl okay???

(Miya nodded her head and tae started to feed her and her total concentration was on the TV...and after feeding her properly jimin and tae also completed there food and washed the dishes and saw tht miya was at verge of sleeping...so tae went near her and took her in his arms and asked her...)

TAE:Is my princess sleepy??

(Miya just nodded her head and rubbed her eyes cutely and rested her head on tae shoulder...and tae cooed at her and started to rock her gently in his arms....and after few minutes he saw tht she fell asleep completely and he carried miya to his room and laid her properly and surrounded her with pillows and made sure she was sleeping and safe...tae went outside the room and saw tht jimin was watching television and as soon as jimin saw tae he asked him)

JIMIN:Did miya sleep?

TAE:Yeah she slept...why dont we go and pack hers and your bag so that it won't be that difficult in the morning....Cause our whole 3 hours goes in getting her ready and make her eat breakfast..

(Jimin giggled and tae done face and said)

JIMIN:Yeah you are right let's go come.

(With that they packed miya and jimin bag and after that they slept in their rooms and when tae entered his room he saw that miya was sleeping so peacefully he went near her and sat beside her and started to stare at her small baby face and said in a soft voice )

TAE:Tomorrow you will go to your appa house....But I will miss you so much I live alone in this big house and but for the few days which you have been here...for me first time it felt like home...playing with you..you showing me your drawings...singing in the baby language *giggle * and ofcourse you being naugty like always...I will miss everything about you...hope you will remember me...The moment you called me eomma while you were crying so hard for soem reason i felt euphoric....i felt happy....*soft smile *

(After that he stared at her for few minutes and he drifted to sleep....)

|| Next day morning ||

Tae woke up first and saw that miya was sleeping in his embrace while clutching his shirt tightly in her small fist ...tae smiled and he slowly removed her hand and went to wake up jimin..and after both of them got fresh tae started to wake up miya after many times she woke up...and tae got her ready and brought her downstairs and saw jimin and said 

TAE:Morning jimin...

(Jimin looked at them and smiled and said )

JIMIN:Good morning tae...and good morning princess.....

MIYA:Morning minnie uncle...*bright smile*

(after that they prepared the breakfast and after feeding miya...tae made her to sleep cause they know miya will not leave tae when they reach there home...after few minutes miya slept and jimin said )

JIMIN:Come on we will reach her home before she wakes up...

TAE:Wait why would I come???

JIMIN:Ahh just come on also jk said he wants to see you..

TAE:But??

JIMIN:Just come don't think much..

(Tae nodded his head and jimin drove to miya house..and miya was sleeping in tae embrace the whole time ...and tae was just watching her after few minutes they reached the Jeon mansion and jimin and tae went inside and maid went to call jk downstairs and tae saw jin coming down and tae said )

TAE:Ohh jin hyung...

JIN: Hello taehyung...how was it spending time with this small princess.....

TAE:To be honest hyung it was very good....that home finally felt like home with her...*soft smile*

(Jin and jimin smiled at tae and that is when they heard a voice saying...)

??:So you are Kim Taehyung right?

Hope you all liked this part..and will try to post the next part soon everyone stay happy and safe...see you all in the next episode...

To be continued......