CHAPTER 10.

AUTHOR POV:
Tae was talking on the mobile and he was quite frustrated cause he was on the calls since last 15 min telling to the various people about his sudden absence from the hospital

TAE: Yes Dr.Lee I am very sorry for my sudden absence from the hospital . It's just there was an emergency i will back to the hospital soon.....yes yes...I am really sorry...yes will make sure will be there within few hours...

(Tae hung up the call and a long sigh left his mouth when he heard a voice saying)

JK: Sorry for disturbing

(Tae turned back and saw jk was standing and he immediately went near him and helped him to sit down and tae kneeled infront of him and said )

TAE: You should not roam around like this it's not good for you...

JK:It's okay I am fine and don't worry too much about me okay? and sorry guess you got so many calls for leaving the hospital without any notice...

TAE: That's okay i am a doctor so it's my duty to help others and about those people i can manage them so don't worry...

(Jk nodded his head and tae asked )

TAE: What did you do that your stiches got affected?

JK: Miya asked me to play with her so..

TAE: You could have explained her that you are not well and cannot play with her 

JK: I tried but she became all sad I could not see her like that so I agreed to play with  her for some time...

TAE: Don't do that again you will get hurt and you will also scare her ...look how she was crying thinking something happened to you..

JK: Yeah ...I will be careful from next time ...

TAE: hmm...okay then i will cook something for you both and will leave to the hospital...i have few  patients to check i will ask jin hyung to come to you a little early okay?

JK: Yeah sorry for bothering you again

TAE: Nah its okay we are friends so don't worry okay?

(Jk just nodded his head and tae went inside the kitchen and prepared food for them and after that he said bye to jk and went to hospital after completing his work he went to jin cabin )

TAE:Jin hyung...?

JIN:Yes tae what happened tell me...

TAE: Jin hyung can you go jk house actually what happened is...

(Tae said everything to jin and jin said )

JIN: Aishh i asked that man to take care of himself ...okay i will leave early..

TAE: Yeah don't worry if u get any emergency case me and jimin will handle it..

(jin nodded his head after finishing his work he went to jk house and tae and jimin where at hospital taking caring of there work and after completing there work they went back to there home....)

|| AFTER 2 DAYS ||

AUTHOR POV:
It's been 2 days jk and miya did not talk to tae and tae was also busy with his work...after reaching home after a tiring day he cooked some food for himself and after eating he was watching some news suddenly his phone rang ...tae picked his mobile and saw the caller id and lift the call he was greeted with a cheerful voice saying )

MIYA: EOMMMMMAAAAAAAA

(Tae chuckled and said)

TAE: Hello baby how are you?

MIYA: Miya is fine eomma...

TAE: You love to call me eomma don't you?

MIYA: Yes because you take care of me like eomma and you are my eomma...

TAE: okay okay so is your appa baby...

MIYA: Appa is also fine ...eomma?

TAE: Yes baby what happened?

MIYA:Eomma tommorow is sunday will you come to our house like last time...

TAE: Sure baby i will come ...

(Miya shouted in happiness and tae giggled at her reaction and said )

TAE: Did miya and appa eat there dinner...

MIYA: Yes...jinnie is here with us and appa and jinnie are talking i was bored so i called eomma...

TAE: Is it so...why don't you play with your toys then...

MIYA: Why eomma does not want to talk to miya...

(Tae panicked and said )

TAE: No baby ..i love to talk with you...tell me how was your day?

(Tae mind: I forgot that kids are sensitive *sigh*)

(Miya was talking about her day and tae was listening to her carefully and after few minutes he heard a voice saying...)

???: Princess with whom are you talking...

MIYA: I am talking with eommaaa....

(Jk just nodded his head and after miya said both tae and jk brain stopped working)

MIYA: Appa talk to eomma and ask her about her day!!!!!

JK: Miya baby you talk to taehyung ok?

MIYA: Taehyung???

JK: I mean your eomma...

MIYA: But appa please...

JK:Mi--

(Jk saw miya was abt to cry so he sighed and looked at jin who nodded his head and jk took the mobile from miya and miya said )

MIYA: Appaaaa....speaker......

(jk sighed and kept it on speaker and said )

JK: Hello...

TAE: H-hello

JK: How was your day?

TAE: It was good...

(Hearing that jk gave the mobile to miya and went away and jin said to miya)

JIN: Miya baby talk to eomma hmm after that you have to sleep...

(miya nodded her head and jin went to find jk and tae said )

TAE: Baby you should sleep now otherwise i will not come tommorow...

MIYA: No no ...miya is a good girl and she will sleep now....

TAE: Good girl then good night little baby...

MIYA: Night eomma..

(With that tae cut the call and miya went to her room and saw jk and jin and miya said )

MIYA: Appaaa come let's sleep...eomma said if i will not sleep now he will not come tomorrow...

(jk looked at his daughter for a second and lift her up in her arms and started to swing her in the arms singing a song for her....and soon she fell asleep in his arms ...after laying her down on her bed and keeping pillows at her side for the safety he went down with jin...)

JIN: Jk why don't you think abt what I said to you?

Hope you all have enjoyed this part...sorry for late update....from now  on i will give slow updates cause i have loads of university work to complete but will try to post as many as possible see you all in the next episode...

To be continued....