CHAPTER 14.

AUTHOR POV:

After a week now taekook and jin and jimin are here for the wedding shopping after selecting there suits they went to the ring section and jimin said he has to attend some important call and jk asked tae

JK: Do you have any ideas for the wedding rings..

TAE: Not really but let's see

(jk nodded his head and asked the employee to show them some wedding rings and after 10 minutes tae said )

TAE: Do you have any rings with heart symbol?

(The employee nodded his head and started to show them the rings which he asked for and after 5 minutes jk pointed to a set of rings which have a diamond heart shaped in one ring and another one is holding a heart tae saw those rings he liked them and said )

TAE: I liked them if u do too then we can buy them...

(jk nodded his head and after paying the bills jimin came back and after that they went to have lunch at an restaurant after having there meal they all head back to the home and tae and jk went to the school to pick up miya as soon as they reached the school they saw that it was almost the time to leave the children and after 2 min they saw miya coming and as soon as she saw tae she screamed and jumped on him and tae giggled and caught her tightly in her arms and jk said )

JK: So now my princess does not miss her dada anymore huh....

(miya shook her head and extended her hands indicating jk to take her in her arms and jk smiled softly and took her in his arms and miya immediately kissed his cheeks and which made them to giggle and tae said )

TAE: Now let's go home so that we can watch some cartoons okay?

(miya nodded her head and they headed towards to the car and tae was talking to miya who was in his lap talking about her day and jk like always was admiring them and thought)

JK(in mind): Thank you hyung for suggesting me to propose tae and give myself a chance as well and i don't regret any moment i spent with him till now .....

(jk smiled softly looking at them who was in there own world and soon they reached the mansion and miya ran inside and they both came inside and after getting freshed they all sat in the living room and started to watch the cartoons and jimin said )

JIMIN: So when is ur wedding hmm?

TAE: We thought to keep it in two days and since we don't have many guests so...it will be easy

(Jimin nodded his head and after sometime tae said )

TAE: It's time to prepare dinner...i will do it you three enjoy the cartoon...

(With that tae went inside the kitchen and miya said )

MIYA: Appaaaaaa

(jk looked at her and she said )

MIYA: Appa will you tell me a story at night?

JK: Ofc anything for my princess..

(miya smiled widely and after some time tae said )

TAE: Guysss dinner is ready come fast!!!

(With tht they all went to the dinning area and saw that tae has cooked all the delicious food for them and jk said )

JK: Thank you taehyung...

TAE: It's ok jungkook hope you will enjoy it *soft smile*

(Tae was feeding miya...he ate after feeding her and jk and jimin thanked tae for the food and after completing the dishes he went to the living room to see miya was sleeping in jk arms and jimin and jk were talking something tae went near them and said )

TAE: Jk give her to me..i will tuck her inside her bed...

JK:Shhhh calm down and sit for sometime...you don't have to work soo much okay?

TAE: But..

JIMIN: Now my best friend is being all wifey material even before the marriage huh *smirk*

TAE: Aishh shut up shorty okay *roll his eyes*

(Jk giggled looking at those teasing each other and jk said )

JK: You both continue i will tuck her in the bed and be back okay?

(jimin nodded his head and after jk left jimin said )

JIMIN: Hey tae!

TAE: Yeah?

JIMIN: You know i am really happy that everything is going good between you both and are happy with each other.

(Tae smiled softly and said )

TAE: Yes...even i am happy about that and he also deserves a second chance as well cause he is trying to forget his past and wanted to focus on the present and future...

JIMIN: Yeah and i bet you both will be the best couple..

(Tae smiled and nodded his head ...little did he know that jk heard everything and he was happy that taehyung thinks that way and he smiled slightly and went down and said )

JK: I am back..what were you guys discussing??

JIMIN: Nothing really i was just saying that you both look so cute together..

TAE: YAHHH JIMIN!!!!

(jk laughed and said )

JK: Ok ok calm down and come on let's sleep its already late and you both have to go to hospital tomorrow...

(they both nodded there heads and everyone went to there respected rooms and slept.)

Hope you all like this part i am really sorry i could not upload anything because of my exams but will try to post everyone stay safe and happy see you all in the next episode...

To be continued...