CHAPTER 4.

(Finally jin called jimin and jimin lifted the call without wasting any time and jimin said)

JIMIN: Hyung what happen???...is jungkook oka???

JIN: Yes he is okay as of now...but he needs to take compelete rest and see that his wound does not get infected....

JIMIN:Okay got it...so everything is okay now right??

JIN: Yes everything is okay now...btw what is miya doing???

JIMIN: I feed her and tucked her to bed..and she is sleeping now....

JIN: Okay thanks....

JIMIN: Ay ay hyung how many times i said do not say thanks to me...

JIN:Okay then i am coming back now....

JIMIN:Sure and be safe...

(With tht jimin cut the call and sighed in relief and went to the living room after making sure tht miya is sleeping peacefully and he was scrolling through his mobile waiting for jin hyung.....and after few minutes jin hyung came back and jimin said )

JIMIN: I wil get going then...i have some work in hospital tommorow.....

JIN:Yeah sure and be safe and also tell taehyung hi from my side as i will be with jk for tomorrow......

JIMIN:Sure hyung i will...so yeah bye....

(With that jimin went back to his home and after jin fresh up he also drifted to sleep....)

|| NEXT DAY MORNING ||

AUTHOR POV:
It was around 10 am in mrng when jk woke up and he noticed tht he was on a bed and jin noticed his movements and said 

JIN: Ohh you are finally awake .....

JK: Hmm...what happened??

JIN: Nothing you just got shot thts it and yeah you need to take proper rest and take care tht you let the wound get infected.....

JK:Hmmm...and where is miya??

JIN: She went to the school.....i dropped her and came back and dont worry after the school she will go to jimin house and tommorow i will drop you at your house 

JK: Hmmm....

JIN: Now come and eat something u need to eat healthy food.....

JK:Okay....i will just fresh up and come....

(jin nodded his head and went downstairs to serve the food and after jk fresh up he came down and sat down near the dinning table and jin served the food and started to eat and jin said )

JIN: JK pls be careful... Miya is still a very small kid... She needs love and you know she not comfortable with anyone... As she is with u... I mean she is comfortable with us... But her world is all you.... She already doesn't have a mother.... So pls...

JK: Okay hyung.... I will take care of it from next time... Don't worry....

||AT THE HOSPITAL ||

Jimin entered the hospital and went to his cabin and saw thr his bestie was there so he said

JIMIN: Good morning alien....

TAE: Yea yea good morning u shorty....

JIMIN: What happened u look bit confused....

TAE: Nothing just going through patients reports and where is jin hyung .... I didn't see him since this morning.... And you are also laye to. Ur work?

JIMIN: Ahh.... Just one of his frnd got shot yesterday so he is taking care of him and also.... I was taking care of his daughter so I got late...

TAE: Okay no problem.... But I need your help in the surgeries we will perform today.... Will u be okay?

JIMIN: Don't worry I am totally okay.... And what r the timing of the surgeries??

TAE: We will start one after an hour I guess.....

JIMIN: Okay.... Btw jin hyung asked me to tell u his greetings.... And tae I will go home a lil early today....

TAE: And y is tht???

JIMIN: Cause I have to pick tht persons daughter and bring her my home....

TAE: Okay... Since we don't have much work... I can handle it....

JIMIN: Okay then....

(Tae said tht the has some reports to review so he went back to his cabin and jimin also sat down and started to do his work....)

(At evening)

(After all the surgeries where done... Jimin looked at tae and said...)

JIMIN: Tae I need to go now... It's time for her to come....

TAE: Sure... But let me come... I will drop u both to ur house and I will drive back to my home.... Since I also have no pending works... I will also go back to the home and rest....

JIMIN: Okay then... Let pack our stuffs and go yeah??

(Tae nodded his head and they went to their cabins and packed there stuffs and completed there shifts and no work was also pending they checked everything and they signed the register indicating tht they have completed their work for today....)

Hope you all have liked this part.... And sry for spelling mistakes...

To be continued.....